Please take my hand and pray with me:)

Our kind and loving Father in Heaven, I bow my head to you this evening with humility in my heart for all that you continue to do for me, for allowing me to live in a free world, for allowing me to express my  love for you openly and without fear. Father I come with an open heart this evening, I come to you in the hour of need for so many, I come to you for strength, healing, compassion, love, comfort, calm and peace. I have specific people who have asked for special prayer Lord, I know that you know the desires of their hearts but I also know that when we pray fervently and often that miracles are seen. Please bless my friend who is filled with fear and worry for her child, she is in different state and so very worried, lay your very hand on her heart father and allow her to feel calm and to remain faithful that if it be your will her child will be healed and returned to her internship. Father a very special little angel of yours has struggled all of her life with asking anything but to be able to love and bless those around her, she has had a difficult surgery and is now facing the struggle of recovery while having set backs, God she knows she will pull through this, she has such faith and love for you, touch all of us who have prayed so for this child, bless us with the same constant and abiding faith as she has, allow us to feel calm in the knowledge that she , by your hand, will recover and continue to be the sweetheart of so many hearts. I ask that you give a special blessing to the youth of West Columbia Texas who are giving service to those in need of assistance with their homes and yards, bless them with fair weather and strength, allow them to feel with each task that they do that you are much pleased in them. Father I come to you again this evening with prayers for all of the areas who are struggling with the rebuild of their towns after the tornados ravaged them, bless those who have suffered from the raging fires of Arizona and New Mexico, bless us here in Utah father, with the raging waters in our creeks and rivers, please father impress upon the hearts of all the importance of keeping children out of harms way, bless the families of the 5 children who have lost their live in these waters, supply them with comfort and renew in them the promise that we shall be together forever in the hereafter. I come to you again father asking special mercies and faith renewals for all of those suffering from illness, depression, lack of faith, financial woes, unemployment, grief of loss,  those who have given up, those who feel there is no life left inside, God touch them with your hands, renew them, give them love that will guide their feet and lead them back on track. Father tonight as we sit in the comfort of our homes, as we eat the food of our choice as we spend time with our loved ones, bless our soldiers who have made the choice to deny themselves in order for us to continue to do so, I hold to the hope that the war will be brought to a close and all of our protecters be brought home safely. I say these words from my heart father, lift them up our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: