Be sure and "FILL UP", you never know what the week will bring!



May today there be peace within you.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gift that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing that you are a child of God.
Let his presence settle into you bones and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, and to bask in the sun.
It is here for each and every one of you! 

Good morning and Happy Sunday, today is the day I love most! I pray that today you will feel the spirit of our Father in heaven, that you will feel the love of Christ and that you will feel the promptings of the Holy Spirit! He is working in all of us, he is urging us to share his word, to be examples of him in the last of days, he is willing us to "get it right" he is calling so many home to make a place for us! Today will  you honor him by sharing his love with someone in need, will you exalt him by sharing his name with someone who is lost and is searching for truth, will you love him and repent of those things that are not pleasing to  him and begin your journey down the path that will lead you home? If you have not "called home" in a while, make the call today, I am sure he will be so very happy to hear from you! Live this day as if there will be no tomorrows! I love you all and pray that this day will be filled with joy, love and an abundance of laughter:) 

3 comments:

Dawn said...

please continue to lift prayers for those so in need of miracles in their lives, I get prayer request daily and we pray many times during the day over them. I see miracles happening right before my eyes and I doubt not that they are risen from the prayers that are being received! God is amazing and mass prayer produces the results that we so desperately seek. Join me if you will in lifting prayer and watch God's work! I love you:)

alan said...

Thank you Dawn for the message today. It hit home in a time of satan trying to get to me. I join you in prayers daily for God's miracles and wonders.

Dawn said...

Alan, I am sorry you are having a bad day, satan is around every corner just waiting to jump out and trip us! You my friend, are one of his worst enemies as you are so on the straight and narrow with our Lord and savior! I will say a prayer for you that you may have strength against the adversary and that at the end of the day you will lay your head down to rest peacefully in the knowledge that you have succeeded in holding tight to the rod for yet another day:) God bless you for being the wonderful you that you are!