where do you wear your heart?

    Good morning and happy Friday, what a beautiful morning it is, 63 degrees, breezy and the the sun is beginning to break over the mountain! Birds are singing a happy tune, the branches on the trees are swaying to and fro! My heart is so full this morning and I am praising his holy name for the blessings in my  life! God is amazing!!!!
     In prayer this morning, I felt such a sense of peace at my release from yesterday, I feel a renewed sense of joy in my heart and like a huge weight has been lifted not only from my heart but also from my shoulders...Funny how one small reckoning can leave so much more room for love! As I sat in serious conversation with God this morning I was praying for those who have come to me with requests, and was thinking about what an honor it is to be thought of when prayer is needed, I must be doing something right I thought! Many that know me know I have a banterful personality, I like to joke around, I love to laugh and most normally I have a good story or 50 to tell that will get the most sour of personalities laughing. I thought wow, I really must tone myself down and appear to be more spiritual, I really need to look the part of a prayer warrior.... all of a sudden I felt the spirit move so strongly in me, I felt that he wanted me to know that I am who I am because it allows people to come to me with trust, it allows people to feel comfortable enough to ask me to pray for them, it makes me real... I share everything about my life, who I am, why I am the way I am...I am not afraid to share my feelings, I am not in fear of being laughed at when I speak of my love for our father in heaven and our savior, I am just me! I wear my heart all over my self not just on my sleeve, I share my heart many times during the day, I follow God's lead when he prompts me to look a person straight in the eyes and say a hello and how are you (and mean it) ready to hear how they are! I give hugs to everyone, I say "God bless you" often and I am ready and willing to offer prayer in any situation. I am what I am!!!! In closing my chat with God I felt good about me, I felt good that I am who he needs me to be so that I can share with others his love! I pray that today you know "who you are" that you are ready, willing and able to speak of our Heavenly Father without reserve! May God bless you with warmth in your heart and an abundance of blessings, allowing you to know he is pleased with YOU! God bless each of you with his comfort, calm and peace this day, have a safe weekend and know that you are loved:)

"Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else."
2 Corinthians 9:13 NIV





 

No comments: