"TRUE FAITH" what is the meaning in your words?????



Good evening, I pray that this day has been filled with joy for you, that any hurdles that you chanced upon fell as you reached them and that any mountains that appeared before you had stairs included! Always look for the good in life and you will find it:) Today I was invited to take part in my thoughts to a very deep and spiritual question, tonight I am going to copy the question and challenge each of you to share your thoughts and give us your idea of "true faith" I will also copy the lessens that have come with the questions from several people and if you choose to expound upon them I would love, love, love it. Firstly I do ask that you join me in prayer this evening, there are so many in need of simple things, things that we take for granted, please get "on bended knees" with me and lift those in need in prayer. Pray with me for our military and for our country, pray with me for all of God's children who are suffering illness, not just the wee children but also for the adults, we are all his children and he hurts when we hurt! Join me if you will and pray for all of our ministers that they continue to touch the hearts of those so in need of finding Christ and accepting him as their personal savior, please continue to pray for me as my health continues to be of concern. I will pray for you, God knows the need in each of your hearts and he does indeed have a plan for each and every one of us, his will be done! I ask all of these blessings and mercies in the beautiful name of Jesus Christ, amen.

again I ask you to please let us here your feedback on the subject of "true faith"


Hebrews 11- Says, ' Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.' Can you please share with us just exactly what this means ministers of the word? I need some good feedback on the subject of, 'True Faith in Christ'. Example: I believe that when you truly trust in Jesus with all your cares, the peace of God that passes all understanding comes in, and it is the greatest peace I have EVER EXPERIANCED in my life! So, my Christians friends, please share with us your experiance in letting go, and letting God...Thank you! Love & Blessings~:-0)

    • Dawn Elise Ashley 
      Catherine, wow...this is a big request....how to put in words ( a short story) of what God, Jesus Christ, the gospel and true faith me to me.... it means everything to me, it is the very air that I breath, it is the very rock on which I stand. Without faith I would have no reason to get out of bed in the mornings, I would give up and relent to a crumbling world, I would feel such despair at the crime and the evil in the world and would have no reason not to believe this is how life is supposed to be. Without faith and prayer there would be nothing to strive for, there would be no promise of eternity and I would not have the knowledge that I will be reunited with all those that I love that have left this earth! God is my beginning and my end, he is the very core of my soul and without him there would be no purpose for any of us! I love him and give my soul completely:) Thank you for including me in this wonderful task!
      7 hours ago ·  ·  2 people
    • Catherine Ivy 
      Amen, Dawn. I totally agree with you, and I understand. But, I am sadened by those who don't know how to let go and let God. He is all we need and His Word is Faithful in EVERY detail. I believe that if we say we are trusting Him and are still worried about what we say we trust Him with, then in truth, we are not really trusting Him at all.
      Am I right? So, to really say we are trusting, is to not be worried anylonger in whatever it is we gave to Him. Then we abide in His peace that says, it will all work out, don't be worried.???
      6 hours ago · 
    • Dawn Elise Ashley 
      I confess, I struggle with this on a daily basis, this is the area in which satan attacks me the hardest, it is not that I do not trust God because he is the love of my life, he is my everything, it is satan's ability to work on my fears, I am constantly telling him to get away from me for I am shielded by my father in heaven. I know when the day comes of taking the mark of the beast I will wax strong because of each and every try from satan, his persistence only makes me stronger in my faith. I am tempted each day and although I stumble with trust, I never fall! It is difficult to not worry, it is difficult not to wonder if it will be okay, I find myself on bended knees many times during the day asking for forgiveness for allowing even a shard of doubt! I know he does forgive me and with each "knee chat" I become stronger and stronger in his power. It is a lesson we each will be tested and trialed in....I am so thankful that he is forgiving when we repent with true intent! You are amazing my friend, and much stronger than I, but I will never give in nor give up, I will keep my focus on the "son" and will allow him to warm me each and every day with what I know is truth!
      6 hours ago · 
    • Dawn Elise Ashley would you mind if I shared this on my wall, I too would love to hear the word of others?
      6 hours ago · 
    • Barbara Stone Faith operates in the same fashion as the polaroid camera. ♥
      6 hours ago · 
    • Deliverance Tabernacle 
      “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17

      Faith is believing God. Believeing that he can do what needs to be done, whatsoever we ask in prayer. Knowing he will do it.
      If you are in perfect health you don’t have to have faith for health because it is already there. If you are sick you are hoping to be well, faith is that substance. Faith is knowing not only that God can heal but knowing that he has already healed. BY HIS STRIPES WE WERE HEALED ALREADY.

      The Lord will not work when we have doubt or unbelief.

      “And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.” Matthew 13:58
      “Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.” Matthew 21:21

      Many people don’t realize how serious this is. Without faith it is impossible to please God. We can pray all day and if we doubt God will not move on whatever situation we are praying for.
      Hebrews 11:6 “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

      Anyone who knows me knows I stand strong on the King James Bible. Why? Because I believe it. Why do I believe it? Because I have put it to the test and it has worked. Why does it work? Because it’s in my heart. Before I came to the Lord I began reading the Bible on a normal basis. That is what saved me. The more I read the more I knew about Jesus, the more I knew about him the more I loved him until one day I went as far as I could go without him and he came to me and I gave my life to him. It all began by reading the Bible and believing what I read. FAITH COMES BY HEARING THE WORD OF GOD.

      I can’t say that I’d know how someone could have faith without knowing the Bible. Romans 10:17 says that’s how it comes, it will not happen any other way. If a person wants faith they have to have the Word of God in their heart.

      Believeing God is what causes him to move for us. Faith is believing. That is the beginning or "substance" of what we are hoping for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE join me in PRAYER for Baby Caroline Wleczyk! She is in Texas Children's Hospital & will be having surgery on Thursday. If you don't know Caroline....you are SURE to fall in love with her fast ♥ Her SWEET Little face & BIG hair bows are SURE to melt your heart! Please keep Caroline,Claire, Billy,her Doctors & family in your thoughts & prayers this Thursday as she has her surgery♥

Dawn said...

Prayer warriors please if you will come and lift this beautiful baby in prayer, Father we bow our heads humbly and ask that you hold this child in your arms and allow her to feel your love and your will, father guide the hands of the surgeons so that they will be able to repair what she is in need of and make a full recovery. So many are lifting her in prayer father and we know mass prayer produces miracles, we trust in you Father to protect this sweet baby! Father provide her family and all that love her with peace in heart and calm in body resting sure in the knowledge that you will hold Baby Caroline and provide her with your mighty shield of protection! I ask these mercies in the name of Jesus Christ, amen!

gerald said...

14:28-29 KJV

And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. With one word, Peter stepped out of something , into nothing, physicly he walked on water , spirtualy he walked on faith. True faith is doing what Peter did ,stepping out of the natural into the super natural supported only by God's word. Most of us will miss blessings untold because of our fear of stepping out of our comfort zone.