Oh to be able to see the world through the eyes of a child! Even wrinkles are pretty!!!



Good morning my sweet friends, I pray this finds you in a great mood, that your day is filled with positive and that you are a shining light for all to see. My G~babe is getting better, she cried much of the day yesterday, it is hard not being able to communicate with our babies to know exactly what and where it is hurting. She is bright and perky this morning according to her mom! Thanks again for all of the prayers, they were of much comfort to us!

In prayer this morning I sat out in the cold, under a hazy sky, I prayed for you and yours, I asked God to bless us all with his peace, calm, comfort and strength this day, I asked him to bless us with a circumstance that we can make a difference in today, I asked him to wrap his arms around us and allow us to feel his love and to allow us to accept ourselves for who we are. I asked him to fill us with knowledge that no matter where we are or what we are that if we hold Christ our Lord within our hearts that we can overcome and conquer anything negative in our lives. I asked these mercies and graces in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

I love the following story so much, I can feel the love of the little boy looking into his "Mimi's" face, I can feel the affection  and the respect between the two..I can only pray that my little grandson will hold that same love and affection for me when he gets here! God is good all of the time my friends, accept his goodness into your heart today! 

what's prettier than freckles?
Author Unknown

An elderly woman and her little grandson, whose face was sprinkled with bright freckles, spent the day at the zoo. Lots of children were waiting in line to get their cheeks painted by a local artist who was decorating them with tiger paws.

"You've got so many freckles, there's no place to paint!" a girl in the line said to the little fellow.

Embarrassed, the little boy dropped his head. His grandmother knelt down next to him. "I love your freckles. When I was a little girl I always wanted freckles," she said, while tracing her finger across the child's cheek. "Freckles are beautiful."

The boy looked up, "Really?"

"Of course," said the grandmother. "Why just name me one thing that's prettier than freckles."

The little boy thought for a moment, peered intensely into his grandma's face, and softly whispered, "Wrinkles."

No comments: