Which of these gifts can you give today?



Good morning my friends, it is so very good to be back for as long as I might be able to. I am so thankful that you all have blessed me with hanging around until I could figure out a way to have internet to do what I love to do...BLOG!!!

In prayer this morning I continued to thank God for his blessings to Wayde and I, it has been a hard time but we know that God does have us in his hands and will not allow us to fall, we slip....boy do we slip...but always before the crash somehow, someway, God provides us with the net of safety. I thanked him for each and every one of you who continue to support me in reading my blog and who so generously lift us in prayer. I asked God to continue to bless each of you with your needs and to allow you to feel his abundance of love that he has just for you. I asked special blessings for a very special man in my life that he might have strength and that the blood clots in his leg be healed. I asked him to bless my friend Taylor who never ceases to amaze me with her kindness and her love. I continue to pray for Wayde and I to find a place to lay our heads and to lay a shelter of comfort for my animals who have been through each step that we have been through and still seem to be filled with happiness. Father take each of us into your love filled arms and allow us to know that no matter our problems that you are working through them with us, allow us to know that we are not alone and that with faith and perseverance we shall never fail...we are winners and will continue overcoming with you at the head of our lives. We love you Father and thank you over and over again for loving us. In the name of Jesus Christ we ask for mercy, blessings, grace, and always love. Amen.

Which of these gifts can you give today...I am going to work on giving all 8...thats right, lets all reach for the heavens by giving!!! I love each of you and would love to hear what happens when you  begin to give these gifts!!!

Eight Gifts That Don't Cost A Cent

This simple checklist can help measure how you are nurturing your relationships. The author of these thoughts is unknown, but deeply appreciated. 
The Gift of Listening
But you must really listen. Don't interrupt, don't daydream, don't plan your response. Just listen. 

The Gift of Affection
Be generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back and handholds. Let these small actions demonstrate the love you have for family and friends. 

The Gift of Laughter
Clip cartoons. Share articles and funny stories. Your gift will say, "I love to laugh with you." 

The Gift of Solitude
There are times when we want nothing better than to be left alone. Be sensitive to those times and give the gift of solitude to others. 

The Gift of a Favor
Every day, go out of your way to do something kind. 

The Gift of a Written Note
It can be a simple "Thanks for the help" note or a full sonnet. A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for a lifetime. 

The Gift of a Compliment
A simple and sincere, "You look great in red," "You did a super job," or "That was a wonderful meal" can make someone's day. 

The Gift of a Cheerful Disposition
The easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone.
These are eight important ways we can contribute toward whole and healthy relationships. They cost nothing, yet they may well be the most valuable gifts we can ever offer another.

No comments: