prayers for my Aunts...







Good morning and happy Wednesday...I pray your wake up was uneventful, that you are now up and ready to conquer the world with your smile and your goodness! It is another cold morning here, we are at 31 degrees but are supposed to get into the mid 50's by mid afternoon! The sky is a bit hazy this morning and as I sit writing this I hear morning revelee coming from the near by Air Force base. The sun is just beginning to top the mountain and I am blessed with yet another day to "get it right" to praise his Holy name for all of the blessings whether they be easy or hard ones and to share what I know, feel, and love about our Father in Heaven with anyone who wishes to hear! I am alive to learn and to be his helper and I will diligently follow where he leads me today! 

Yesterday it was brought to my attention that two wonderful women in my life were facing some very hard times. Two of my aunts are in need of prayer, the first my Aunt Gladna is in surgery as we speak, she has struggled with her health for a number of years and this surgery will hopefully provide her with some much needed relief. Asking our Father in heaven to bless her with a positive outcome and a speedy recovery. The other Aunt, my Aunt Gwen got news that no mother ever wants to hear, she was told yesterday that her youngest has esophageal cancer and that it has spread to places beyond, my cousin is being sent home with hospice which is never a good thing to hear. He does not wish for his mother to make the trip to see him which is heart breaking. For whatever his reasoning not having her come to be with him, she will respect it. So many times I see this happening, maybe to protect the loved ones from the pain, maybe to allow them to have the healthy memories and not the dying...no matter the reason I will never understand it, if you have an explanation I would welcome it in the comment section. I ask that you pray for my Aunt Gwen that she be able to look to God for strength and favor, that she find peace in her heart, calm in her mind, and comfort in her body as she sits by and waits for news. I cannot imagine not being there with my child, I cannot even begin to understand how hard it would be not to hold her, not to whisper words of encouragement and love into her ear as she battles the "c" monster. Please Father bless each of them with your unconditional love and provide them with knowledge as to the "how" they will handle all that is taking place, help them to seek more the "how" and not the "why" and replace any hurt that his is causing with love and compassion. If it be your will Father lay healing hands upon him and take this cancer from his body, if it be your will for him to come home to paradise allow it to be a pain free passing, allow him to seek YOU, to give his heart to YOU and to fully understand what is taking place in his body. Father hold each of them in your hands, pull them close and allow YOUR heartbeat to be their own, give them strength to continue to walk in Jesus' footsteps and to hold fast to their faith in doing so. In the name of Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen. 




No comments: