My testimony...I know this love is true!!!





Happy Wednesday to each of you, I pray that no matter the weather where you are today, that you are feeling the "SONshine" and knowing just how much he loves you...
The sun is just now coming up over the mountain here, there is no haze or clouds at this time but remember this is Utah and the saying goes, "if you don't like the weather give it 5 minutes and it will change" I get really excited when the sun begins to come up and over the mountain, it is almost like something out of a movie...the eager anticipation is wonderful and then boom there it is an it is GOOD...it is BEAUTIFUL, it is a NEW DAY, it is PROOF that God is still in the day to day blessings business!!!!!

I sat for a long time in prayer, this time not on my knees but with my head tilted back, absorbing the sunshine, allowing it to penetrate my skin and my soul as I prayed fervently for all who have come to me this morning in need of special, specific, prayer...I prayed for myself and for my sweet family, I lifted in prayer each of you asking God to see and feel your specific needs and to make provision so that you have a day filled with only good things, that miracles are around every corner and that you feel his abundant love and favor all the day long.  I asked God to help me to be the light in someone's darkness, to allow me to feel where there is need today and to go forth with prayer so that I might be of service and help to show our Father in Heaven's love to all who are in need. Father God, lead me and guide me to the place I am needed most, from my chair as I sit allow me to feel compassion where there is need, allow my words to be the very words you are trying to wash over someone in need, allow me to touch a heart that feels unlovable, allow me to be a sounding board for someone in confusion, allow my prayers to touch you so that you can come and intervene in a life that feels lonely and lost...Father God I love you so much, I thank you over and over again for your presence in my life and I am standing on my faith that you will hear my prayers and allow your unconditional love to flow upon all who reach out for you. In the name of Jesus Christ I ask for mercy, favor, blessings, healing, understanding and knowledge for all. Amen

As I closed my prayers and sat in the sunshine still allowing it to warm my bones and comfort my soul I had to ask Him once again, am I on the right track Father, am I where you need me to be, am I wrong for desiring a change in my life, am I wrong in opening myself up and asking for help? Am I doing your work Father, am I listening and hearing your promptings? Are you pleased with me...I sat and waited for the answer and I felt nothing...I sat in complete silence with exception of the birds singing around me, I sat...knowing that HE would come and touch my heart with the answer, i just had to wait and be ready for whatever the answer would be...As I sat and listened for his still quiet voice a million different things popped into my head, all of which were validation as to the fact that I am doing what I am needed to do. I open my heart daily for anyone who is struggling, for anyone who needs a special prayer, for anyone who is just in need of a friend to listen to them, I cry daily over the trials that are placed before so many whether it be depression, illness, disease, anger, pride, lust, those seeking forgiveness, those feeling lost and alone. I lower myself and pray on their behalf, I do not pick and choose who I will pray for, I pray for every single one who is struggling and when I am done I seal each prayer, lift it to Jesus Christ with special delivery to our Father stamped upon it! I know that each prayer is heard and I know that God is at hand, working on solutions for each and every one of our heartbreaks, our heartaches and our fears. I know that I am doing exactly what our Father in heaven needs me to be doing and I am on the right track. I may never receive one donation but I know that with is love and guidance a way will be made for me to make the next step in my life come to reality! 

I will close this message with my testimony, I don't bear it often enough but I do hope that you can feel my love for our Father in heaven daily, I do hope that when you read what I write that you KNOW I am a witness to God's loving hands and that I believe in nothing more than the fact that Jesus Christ died so that I can live.

I know our Father in heaven is sitting on the throne, I know that he is waiting for us to lift our hands and give our hearts to him and him alone, I know that when we fear he jumps in to action to take our worry, I know that when we hurt, he hurts for us and I know that when we cry he opens himself up so that we can sit in his lap and be calmed by the very sound of his heartbeat. I know that Jesus Christ lives, and I know that soon he will again walk the earth and lead us all home to paradise, he loves us so much that he gave his life for us, he did not pick and choose for whom he died, he did not judge us even as he hung there from the cross in all the pain that a man should never have to suffer. He loves each and every one of us and our reward for doing what is taught to us in the bible is everlasting life. I know the bible is true and I love the Holy Ghost and how he leads me daily to where I need to be. I may falter and fall each day, but I never don't have belief in God the Father, Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost, they are my guidance, they are my leaders and they are the reason I am who I am. In the name of Jesus Christ I bare my heart to each of you. Amen! 

Mark 5:19 ESV

"And he did not permit him but said to him, “Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”

If you have a testimony, please do share it with us, share your love for Father God so that others might feel compelled to share as well!!! 
YOU are loved:) 





No comments: