reaching out and no one there.........







Good morning and happy "HUMP DAY" the sun is shining!!! Oh glorious, beautiful, much desired, sunshine...how I have been longing for you:) The wind continues to come in gusts, but nothing like yesterday, crossing my fingers that this is the tail end of the storm and we are in for better weather days!!! My plants have taken a beating but are a little bent, hopefully the warmth of the sun will stand them to their once erect position! 

In prayer this morning as I was on my knees I kept feeling disturbed, I kept losing my tain of thought and I felt anxious and nervous. I would stop, begin again and boom the feeling would come rushing back in..the feeling of "lost" the feeling of "alone" the feeling of "deaf ears" it was horrible. I got up and sat in quiet darkness just letting my thoughts and feelings come into alignment. I suppose that when I finally realized that it was only 2 in the morning and I had looked at the clock wrong, I realized that my head was filled with cobwebs from lack of sleep and the weirdness I was feeling was the fact that I kept drifting off in my prayer....I do silly things like this all of the time, whether it be a dream or natures call to go potty in the night, I come into the living area and look at the clock on the microwave to see what time it is....I must have  thought it said five something and I came on in and began my morning prayer...Father God I apologize for the craziness in my thinking and for the off and on snores...after realizing what the time really was I apologized for this and went back to bed...The next time my eyes opened was when Wayde was kissing me goodbye as he was leaving for work, so my morning routine is a bit off and I am trying diligently to get back on track! 

I have now prayed my morning prayers and have taken my special chat time with God and feel much more settled and calm...I feel that my mind was sharp and my prayers were concise and that HE is working away at answering them as I type.

Matthew 7-12
“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
English Standard Version (©2001)


In my chat, I asked God why people have to be so rude and mean? Why when a person bares their heart do people have to cause hurt with nasty come backs...I just really do not know why there is not more love in this world and less angst and woe. A lot of times I know that people let jealousy do the speaking for them, many cannot be happy for others that are doing well, many cannot stand the fact that others are not having the same problems that they are having...I just do not get that mentality...Are we not supposed to be happy when others do well? Are we not supposed to lend support and praise God when good things happen to other people. What about when people are struggling and they just need someone to talk to? Why do people tend to cut them off with their woes making the one speaking feel unimportant???? It just irks me to a point of unbelief when I see this happening...YOU know God placed us here to assist not to harm, he placed us here to uplift not to downgrade, he placed us here to love not to hate...he placed us here to shine his light so that others can come to him through us...

"DO UNTO OTHERS"

I have been following the writing of an actor Corbin Bernsen, who is expressing his thoughts, feelings, fears, and uplifts regarding an illness his mother actress Jeanne Cooper is battling right now...He has been posting on his page on facebook and today he posted that he received a message bashing what he was writing....it really bothered me that this type of thing is happening...He is baring himself so that he can feel the warm thoughts, well wishes, and mass prayers for his mom, not just for her but for his entire family, he is reaching out as we are supposed to do only to be slammed in the face...WHAT IS WRONG PEOPLE???? WHAT HAVE WE BECOME????WHERE IS THE COMPASSION AND LOVE??? We have totally fallen off of the boat and are slowly sinking as a human race...WE HAVE TO GET GOD BACK INTO OUR LIVES!!!! 

"DO UNTO OTHERS"

When was the last time someone was talking and you felt your need was more important than theirs and you cut them off? When was the last time someone was sharing their fears and stresses and you did not want to hear it because you heard it the day before? Did you offer to pray with them right then and there, did you quietly lift them to God and ask him to calm their woes? When was the last time someone was texting or calling you, just needing to talk, and you hit ignore or did not answer because that person bugs you? When was the last time someone reached out to you just needing a friend, and you did not make the time...We are all human, each and every one of us has issues, some more dramatic than others! We need people in our lives that will lift us up and help carry us into the light when we have lost our way, we need someone who will pray for us when we cannot seem to find the words ourselves, we need people in our lives that are positive influences so that we can strive to be better....Look at yourself...do you have needs from other people???? Could you live on this earth by yourself, without another living being? Could you prosper if you lost your eyesight and hearing today and had no way to communicate, what would you do if you reached out and no one was there to help guide you??? This is one of my favorite "dawnisms" YOU will never know how much you need the love from others until you have lost your eyesight and hearing...YOU reach out and there is no one there.....Many of us here on earth may not be blind and deaf but have lost our way, the darkness has engulfed us and we are reaching out...WILL YOU BE THERE TO INSPIRE AND UPLIFT??? or are you just going to allow us to amble around  with no direction...PLEASE, take time today to ensure that you do not hurt others, take time to think about what you are saying to someone in a fragile state of mind, take time to share the greatest blessing that God gave you...YOUR LOVE...share it everywhere you go....don't dodge the needy, look them straight in the eyes and allow them to see the light of CHRIST that lives inside of you....

Remember to "DO UNTO OTHERS" one day you might be the one who is blind and deaf.....




My Wednesday Prayer

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.  
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  
Forgive me this day for I have sinned. 
I ask now for Your forgiveness.  
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. 
Let me make the best of each and every day 
and give my best in all that is put before me.  
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.  
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.  
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.  
And when this world closes in on me, 
let me remember Jesus' example --- 
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will. 
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.  But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
This is my prayer; I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.



No comments: