So Lord don't let me gripe too much about the rough row I've hoed...






Hello and happy Wednesday, woo hoo, my internet is back up and running, I guess there was something in the line that was not allowing me to get a strong enough signal in the inside...anyway, I am so happy it is repaired and I have to say I missed communicating with you yesterday! It is a beautiful day here in Utah, the sun is shining, the skies are blue, the birds are singing and the temperatures are wonderful! How could there not be joy in my heart. When God sees I really need a break and something to calm my anxious heart...he ALWAYS delivers:)

In prayer this morning I sat out on the deck and had a wonderful conversation with God. I asked him what I could do to get to where I need to be and I felt as if he were telling me to just be patient. I then thought, how long do I have to be patient Father and I felt him say to me for as long as it takes, I don't know what this really means but I will sit patiently and wait to follow his lead. Wayde is still not working, but I have faith that next week will afford him the opportunity to get some hours so we will be able to take care of our responsibilities....If not I suppose we will be packing our belongings and once again being displaced and depending on our van for shelter! I am not afraid for I know that we will make it someway, we will overcome this hurdle and will give thanks to our Father in heaven the entire process....the glass is either half empty or half full and today I choose it to be half full, no I am hanging on to the mantra that my cup is running over...I am alive, I am getting healthy, I am within the confines of my little box apartment, I have electricity, I have the means to communicate with you, I have a husband that loves me, I have a daughter and grandson that are the lights of my life, I have two stepsons that I love with all of my heart, I have a vehicle that gets us from point a to z, I have food in my pantry, I have animals that are fed and healthy, and I have God leading my way....I am blessed abundantly today and as we all know tomorrow is not promised so I will wait and see what it brings!

Today I would like to share these words with you...it is one of my most favorite songs...

I'm drinking from my saucer cause my cup has overflowed
You know I never did make my fortune and I guess it's a little late now
But I never did worry about that much
No shoot I was happy anyhow cause you see
As I have journeyed down life's road
I have reaped a lot more than I've sowed
And I'm drinking from my saucer cause my cup has over flowed
No I'm not a man of riches
No sir and sometimes the going gets kinda' rough
But I got me a good family an old horse and a dog
They all love me well that makes me rich enough
I thank the Lord for all these bless the mercies he has bestowed
I'm drinking from my saucer cause my cup has overflowed
Oh I've had lots of times when it seemed everything went wrong
I could feel my faith get well just a little bit thin
But the rain would stop and dark clouds would roll away
The sun would come shining right back down in my life again
So Lord don't let me gripe too much about the rough row I've hoed
cause I'm drinking from my saucer my cup has overflowed
I'm drinking from my saucer my cup has overflowed
And now Lord if you can just give me the strength I need
And the courage when that old road gets steep and rough
I'll not ask for any other blessing cause I have been blessed more than enough
And Lord don't ever let me get so busy that I can't help another with his load
And I just keep on drinking from my saucer cause my cup has surely overflowed
I'm drinking from my saucer cause my cup has overflowed 
Thanks Lord


No matter what is going on in your world today, I bet if you really sit and think about it you will realize that there are far more blessings in your life than there are hardships, hang on to the blessings and let the bad run off your back and down the drain...don't cling to negative because that takes up room where positive could fill.....let go and let GOD!!!

No comments: