So Please do not look down on me in judgement.....






OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING
OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY,
I'VE GOT A BEAUTIFUL FEELING,
EVERYTHING'S GOING MY WAY!!!

That is the song that is in my heart this morning, this is how I feel, the sun is shining, I am porch sitting, the temperature is comfortable, I am in my shorts and flip flops, the birds are singing and I am not going to let anyone or anything steal this joy that is in my heart this very moment!!! I am alive, I have fresh air in my lungs and I will not be shot down..

In prayer this morning I lifted everyone, I asked God to take special care of my family, all of my friends, my readers here, our government officials, our soldiers here on our homeland and on foreign soil, for the atmosphere to be filled with only positive, for our church leaders that they might guide their congregations today in a way that at least one lost soul accepts Christ into his heart, for the rebuilding of towns that have been destroyed by storms, explosions, or other, for the rebuilding of our nation with strong Christian values. For the ones suffering disease and illness that they might be blessed with strength and have no pain this day, for all life on this earth that today we come together with only positive actions and show God that we can unify and we are worth his stepping back in and standing us back on our feet. I asked God for special blessings for all who are suffering the heartache of loss of loved ones, that he reach down and touch your heart showing you that you will be okay, that you are loved and so many wish to share that love with you...I asked in the name of Jesus Christ that his favor, mercy, healing, and peace might wash over each and every one of us filling os with hope that things will get better. Amen and amen again..

As I sat on the porch, prayers lifted, sealed, and sent straightway to Jesus for special delivery to Father God, I continued to lay my head back and just allow the "SON" to shine on my face, I absorbed the warmth as a bounty quicker picker upper would absorb a spill, and I just let his love flow through my body. I asked God, "where do you need me today?" "what can I do to be of total service to you today?" "direct my path dear Lord and show me the way" As I sat there so many thoughts ran through my mind that I was having a difficult time catching on to a single one, I visioned each one that flashed before me and I knew that this was indeed going to be a busy day...a day that would test my strength in a huge way. I sat seeing faces of ones I need to make contact with just to let them know someone cares, I sat feeling both joy and happiness in my heart over situations that need to be addressed and then I saw a quote, it was huge, it was so big that I had to read it three times to bring it into recognition and understand its words..
that quote stayed for a long time and I knew that this is what I needed to focus on the most !!

"NEVER LOOK DOWN ON SOMEONE UNLESS YOU ARE HELPING THEM UP!!" 

The way that this was presented to me was so huge that I know it is of great importance from our father in heaven today...
When I read this I thought "okay Father" I am reading this and I understand its message but how do I write it so that it does not appear that I am envious or jealous of the ones who have more than I?" How can I convey this message so that it touches hearts and does not hurt feelings?" How do you want me to present this?" I see acts of kindness all around me, I read about the acts of paying it forward all of the time in the media, I see how people are reaching out to help others and it fills my heart with joy....it touches me and makes me cry with happiness...I see it in so many places and thank God each time I do. I asked again, "Father why did you present this in such a huge way? I am seeing people reaching down to help others up? Why did you flash it in my mind in such a huge way?" I had to sit there with my head tilted toward the heavens for a very long time trying to calm my mind enough  to get the answer. The sun continued to shine on my face and the warmth was so amazing...I became so relaxed that honestly I almost feel asleep and then it hit me....What I needed to say...I jumped up out of my chair, came to my little table by the window and began writing. I hope that I can convey this in a way that is pleasing to our Father in Heaven, I pray that this discussion does him justice and that it touches the hearts of many...

A few days ago I was blessed with the most heart touching and warming, thoughtful, kind, overwhelming comment that I have ever been given, I was lifted up high in the eyes of several people for the prayer work that I do....It was suggested that I be blessed with favor during this horrible financial crisis that Wayde and I are experiencing. I had come to several people and asked for prayer, for blessings, for God's strength to help me to weather through this storm. I never have felt that I was deserving of much in my life, I have been so down on me for so many years that each day I struggle just to move myself forward..I am wonderful at listening to and praying for others for their needs and I stand witness to miracles each and every day...I do not like asking for help, in fact it makes me sick to my stomach and gives me anxiety to have to. When this was posted I was touched and felt so blessed that another person was reaching down and lifting me up...I sobbed, my husband sobbed and we sobbed some more. To think that people might give of themselves to help us out of our darkness was overwhelming. I have had to borrow from people over the last few years and have paid back each time the Lord has blessed us with a bit extra...I do owe money to a few people now and I pray that their love for me does not diminish because I have been unable to pay. I am not nor have I ever asked for a hand out...I am not fashioned that way, I make do with what I have and have always tried to do so. The last few years of my life have been humbling to a fault, have been eye opening, have been unbelievable, have been spiritual, have been down trodden, have been uplifting, have been fear filled, have been blessed time and time again...do you get where I am coming from, for Wayde and I we have been thrust in the total lap of God's trust, we have been stripped down to nakedness and we have had to struggle deeply, we have had only each other to cling to for comfort and uplift and we have developed a very strong relationship with not only God but with ourselves. We have had to stand at the fated "apple tree" and decide if we would partake of the fruit, we have had to be denied, denied, denied, so that we appreciated being accepted. Wayde works, he has a disability, was given full disability many years ago but chose to not accept that as his life, he went back to school learned a new trade and did very well in it for a number of years and then the bottom fell out, there was no work in his field to be found here and the struggle began. I wish so badly that I could work but my body will not allow me to do much....I suppose if I could work from bed I could work a part time job, but the only jobs I know that are in bed are not pleasing to God I am sure. 
I have all of my life been a giver, when I see a person in need I give, not thinking if it will alter my way of making it for the day, week, or month, I see where there is need and if I have anything to give I do so. I am not asking for donations as a hand out, I am not asking for donations so that I can live in the lap of luxury, I am not asking for donations so that Wayde does not have to work, I am asking for donations so that I can continue doing what I do, so that I can continue to have access to my computer, so that I can continue to have a bed to lay in when I hurt so badly that I cannot stand it, so that I can continue to buy my medicine because even in our time of need with Wayde's very low wage we are not eligible for me to have medical assistance. I have filed for disability and am awaiting time to go before a judge so that I can be approved and draw a monthly check for all the years I worked hard and diligently to earn a retirement. I have put in my time, not as much time as many of you have but I have been a worker bee, I have worked and never depended upon anyone to help me. I have worked 2 jobs at a time so that my little one could have the things she needed and some of the things she wanted. I have worked to pay my own way, but that time in my life has come to an end. So if you are looking down on me, please only do it if you are extending your hand to help me up, pray for me, that God will make a way for us to get on our feet and go where there is more opportunity for us to overcome, pray for us that we will be able to make our bills and not be displaced, pray for our salvation and for our strength. I am not a person who takes without giving, I am not a person who wants a free ride, I am not a person who wants to beat the system. I belonged to a church several years ago that had fast Sunday once per month, on this Sunday we would all fast for the first two meals of the day and figure out what we were saving by not eating those two meals, we would then put that amount into a fast offering which was given to those who were in need. When I would seal my fast offering and give it, I always felt so wonderful inside to know that my little bit would provide for someone who was struggling. 

So Please do not look down on me in judgement, if you are looking down at me, extend your hand and help me back up!

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Luke 6:37


I will never stop praying, even if my ability to share here on this blog or on the internet are no longer available to me, I will never stop loving for that is what my heart was made to do, I will never be blame filled, I will continue to praise my Father in Heaven, I will continue to Hold Jesus Christ in my heart and I will continue to follow in the footsteps that I know will one day take me home to paradise. 
God bless each of you with an open mind and a kind heart today, look down and extend your hand when you see need, never look down and leave a person, God shows you who is in need for a reason. I was not always in need, and boy it is humbling to be the one who is!

and of course...DON'T forget to fill your tank today, you never know how long the road will be this week and you want to make sure your spiritual tank is full enough to take you through....

No comments: