The more you pray, the more you want to pray, and like to pray and soon will be praying often.....pray, pray, pray!!!!!







hello and a beautiful Saturday to you!!! It is amazing here this morning, I am thinking spring has finally overtaken winter and it is only up from here...Expecting to hit 70 degrees today, I am thinking it is time for some porch sitting and a little suntan gettin'...you know I love, love, love the warmth of the "SON"


As I sat in prayer this morning allowing the "Son" to stream through the window and warm not only my face but my heart as well...I thought about all of the death that has been witnessed this last few weeks, all of the sadness, all of the horror, all of the terror, all of the accidents, all of the ones left to pick up the pieces and carry on and I wept, I have only had few occasions in my life that I lost someone that I loved dearly, someone that I could not invision living without...I remember the gut wrenching pain, I remember the horrible heartbreak, I remember the tears, flowing, flowing, flowing down my face and I remember not wanting to face it as reality...
As I sat there in the silence of the morning I wept for all who are waking this morning wondering what to do, how to carry on, which way to go!!! I asked our Father in heaven to give you strength and the power to hold your head up and walk forward in the knowledge that this is not forever, that one day you too will be standing at the gate and will be welcomed in with hugs and grins and it will seem that you were never apart....I asked humbly in the name of Jesus Christ that you be blessed with peace, calm, and comfort this very day and that you feel our Father gently taking your hand and leading you while you are lost. Amen.

Today I just would like to share my favorite prayer with you, I am sure you can name several people who need this prayer and please do not forget to think of me as you are reading it....I love each of you and wish you a day of blessings! Don't forget to give thanks for what you have so that there is room in your heart for more....YOU ARE LOVED


Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.  
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  
Forgive me this day for I have sinned. 
I ask now for Your forgiveness.  
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. 
Let me make the best of each and every day 
and give my best in all that is put before me.  
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.  
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.  
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.  
And when this world closes in on me, 
let me remember Jesus' example --- 
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will. 
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.  But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
This is my prayer; I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.





No comments: