You ARE in control...Are you "active in positive?"






Happy Friday to all, it is another beautiful day here in Utah, the sun is shining brightly, there is a mild breeze allowing me to listen to my beautiful wind chimes, the birds are singing along in harmony and it is temperate enough for me to sit in shorts and my flip flops!

New has just come in that George Jones has passed away this morning, what a loss in the country music world..RIP Possum, your music will live on in the hearts of many for years to come...Sing loud from that celestial kingdom and get ready for the day I join you....I can't sing well but I am going to duet with you!!!

In prayer this morning I sat in the silence of my home, just thinking of all the good in my life, in doing his I realized that the bad is far overshadowed  by the good....I am so thankful for God's saving grace and so excited by the fact that because HE gave, I live!!! I asked special blessings for each of you, asking God to see your needs, to feel the pain you are carrying around, to feel the sadness that has taken up residence in your hearts, I ask Him to bless you emotionally, spiritually, physically, financially, romantically, and in all ways so that this day you feel peace, calm, and comfort. In the name of Jesus Christ I lifted this prayer and sealed it with all the love I have in my heart, marked special delivery to Father God. Amen

As I sat in chat after prayer, again I asked God, what can I do today, how can I share you word that it is most effective for those in need, how can I lead by your example? I sat and waited for his divine spirit to wash over me with answers..I begin to feel anxious, not a bad anxious a good anxious, like I did on Christmas eve, right before Santa came, as a child...I listened intently and today this is what I felt that God was telling me..

"YOU ARE IN CONTROL"
and when I factored and filed I realized that this was the very conversation I had had with a very dear friend...who has been working so diligently to bring peace into her home, she has joined church, has separated herself from all the negative that dwells within her heart and is becoming active in positive...she is having issues with her husband and asked me how she could keep peace and calm when he is home as he works out of town for several weeks per month...we talked about how she felt when he was home, how the harmony was gone when he walked in the door and said she hated her actions to his negative presence. We talked for a long time about solutions and it kept coming back to YOU ARE IN CONTROL....so many times I hear people say, "she makes me crazy", "he makes me so angry", "they make me feel so small", "he abused me emotionally", "they really drag me down",....does any of this sound familiar? The key words are he makes, she makes, they make...bla bla bla...nobody can make anything unless you allow it...If you drop your guard and allow any one to drag you down..it is your fault...WE ARE IN CONTROL of the way we handle all things, if you are not willing to stand your ground and say...I REFUSE TO ALLOW YOU TO DO THIS TO ME...you will continue to be the doormat, you will continue to live in a world of despair, you will continue to have negative in your world, you will continue to be an open door for satan...YOU ARE IN CONTROL...you can do this, you have the power, you have the greatest of all great cheerleaders in your corner...Father God...He is watching and is your strength...So today make a choice, decide are you going to continue to allow negative into your world?, or are YOU GOING TO BE IN CONTROL? This was one of my hardest of hardest lessons to learn, I was a literal negative sponge, I lived on a pity pot, I allowed others to use me, to abuse me, to make me feel worthless...when I opened my eyes and saw that I am worthy, that I am important, and that I am worth more...I took my stand and I refuse to allow anyone to take it away from me, I AM IN CONTROL...I have troubles, I sin, I get feeling lost and I feel alone at times....I, however, face the reality that when these negative thoughts and feelings are coming in to my world...that I HAVE THE CHOICE as to whether I allow them to drag me into the pits of hell or if I will stand up and not allow it. I choose not to allow it...

Join me today in CHOOSING which you will allow in your world, negative or positive...it will be difficult at first but once you get in the groove of it, people will realize that you will not accept it and they will quit trying to bring you down...

PLANT YOUR FEET, STAND YOUR GROUND, AND CHOOSE POSITIVE...


“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.”
Randy Pausch 



No comments: