And today he is ONE!!!!


I have had the pleasure of spending the last few days with my beautiful daughter, her sweet Derek, and my grandson...I am so abundantly blessed to have been afforded the opportunity to come and be with them, especially as it is his first birthday today and I got to sing to him this morning, I got to see his beautiful smiling face and that sweet little side grin as I sang. Oh my goodness he has stolen my heart, he has captured my very soul! I am so loving my time here....

I have but one prayer for this little man, the prayer of the world...I ask God to cover my little man with his robes of abundant love, of peace always, of calm in his mind, and comfort to forever be in his body. I ask God to place his hands over him and allow him the ability to do whatever it is he desires and dreams...to make him hungry for knowledge and to give him an expansive brain that will absorb and will take him into areas that will afford him a life of ease and free of constant worry. Protect him oh Lord as he is tempted by his peers, as this world is in such un~rest, as satan tries to knock the wind from his sails. Allow him opportunity to have a personal relationship with you, to learn the difference between right and wrong and institute your love into every step of his life. I ask these blessings, mercies, and favors in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

Your MiMi loves you to infinity and beyond Chalmers!!!

No comments: