As she takes her walk, hand in hand with our Heavenly Father....RIP Bambi.


As her family cling to one another, filled with heartbreak and fear, I ask for each of us to fall on our knees and lift prayer!

A mother of five has been called home, she has stepped through the gates of glory and is now walking the golden path to stand at the side of our Father in heaven. She is bathed in a beauty that we can only imagine, she is overcome with a peace that only in heaven will we understand. She has donned her wings and is now a part of the beauty of paradise, an angel, soaring high and making ready for her next chapter. 

This morning many mourn, five angels, Stephen, Michelle, Jonathan, Thomas and Jack are overcome with sadness and do not fully understand the meaning of what is taking place in their lives, the comfort is being wrapped around them but still such a hard thing to try and perceive. A husband on his knees sobbing wondering WHY something such as this has happened....Friends stand with their mouths agape trying to believe what they have learned is a mistake, a misunderstanding, anything but the truth...

Father I come to you this morning asking that you fill my fingers with the words that need to be said, that you allow me to convey to the loved ones of Bambi, as they try to digest what has happened. Father I know it will never be forgotten, this tragedy, it will never be understood if we stand and ask you WHY every day for the rest of our lives, I only know that these people are facing the most difficult times of their lives and are feeling so lost and alone this morning. I ask that you take each one, so heartbroken by this event, into your lap of love, that you pull them in close Father and wrap them with your comforting robes, nestle them in to you as Bambi did for them when they were hurt, when they were frightened, when they were excited, when they just needed to feel loved, and allow them to feel her spirit...allow them to feel the love that she poured over them and give them the sense of "how to" cope with this loss, the "how to" put one foot in front of the other and continue on. Father there will be so many needs in the coming hours, days, weeks, months, years.....Please make provision for each of them so that they CAN continue on. Allow the memory of Bambi to be imprinted into their hearts so that they never feel that they are without her. Fill them with knowledge of your promise that this is not forever, that one day when each of them have finished their work here on earth that they will cross over and through the gate to be greeted by her, that her arms will be opened wide to welcome each one in and to show them the place in paradise that she has prepared for them. In the name of Jesus Christ we are asking for an abundance of love for this sweet family and loved ones, we are asking for mercy, favor, and strength to carry them until they can find their will to walk. I seal this prayer up with all of the love in my heart, hand it to Jesus marked special delivery in the knowledge that YOU will make a way for each and every one of them. Amen. 

If tomorrow starts without me,
And I'm not there to see,
If the sun should rise and find your eyes
All filled with tears for me;
I wish so much you wouldn't cry the way you did today,
While thinking of the many things, we didn't get to say.
I know how much you love me,
As much as I love you,
And each time that you think of me,
I know you'll miss me too;
But when tomorrow starts without me,
Please try to understand,
That an angel came and called my name,
And took me by the hand,
And said my place was ready,
In heaven far above,
And that I'd have to leave behind;
All those I dearly love.
But as I turned to walk away,
A tear fell from my eye
For all my life, I'd always thought,
I didn't want to die.
I had so much to live for, So much left yet to do,
It seemed almost impossible,
That I was leaving you.
I thought of all the yesterdays,
The good ones and the bad,
I thought of all the love we shared,
And all the fun we had.
If I could relive yesterday,
Just even for a while,
I'd say good-bye and kiss you
And maybe see you smile.
But then I fully realized,
That this could never be,
For emptiness and memories,
Would take the place of me.
And when I thought of worldly things,
I might miss come tomorrow,
I thought of you, and when I did,
My heart was filled with sorrow.
But when I walked through heaven's gates,
I felt so much at home.
When God looked down and smiled at me,
From His great golden throne,
He said, "This is eternity, And all I've promised you."
Today your life on earth is past,
But here life starts anew.
I promise no tomorrow, But today will always last,
And since each day's the same way,
There's no longing for the past.
You have been so faithful, So trusting and so true.
Though there were times you did some things,
You knew you shouldn't do.
But you have been forgiven, And now at last you're free.
So won't you come and take my hand, And share my life with me?
So when tomorrow starts without me, Don't think we're far apart,
For every time you think of me, I'm right here, in your heart.
Mahler

No comments: