May peace and calm replace the questions...RIP Billy Quisenberry...until we meet again!!!!





As he makes his way to the gates of heaven, I shall feel the peace of his great love...
RIP Billy Quisenberry


A few days ago I was told of a man who had decided to take his journey home much sooner than, I am sure, God wished for him to. I have felt such emotion over the last couple of days that I have been delayed in writing this.. I asked God two days ago and again yesterday to guide my words but I kept feeling that the time was not right, I asked him to show me a way that would touch this family and I still felt the same answer from him...it is not time yet..I prayed for this family, the loved ones who are trying to make sense of his passing, the ones who are riddled with guilt, the ones who feel as if maybe they did not do enough, the ones who sit in the quiet solitude of their lives right now wondering if it is their fault...such confusion, so many questions feeling no anwers. I asked God this morning if he were ready for me and finally I found peace in opening this page and allowing my fingers to type the words that HE would have me write.

For this family, please keep one thing in mind, the manner in which Billy took his journey is not reflection on the love he felt for you, I am sure there are so many questions that will never be answered and so much heartache that you feel will never be eased, along with so much confusion as to "why"..Just remember that you were loved so very much, that the circumstance of this sadness is in no way a punishment or an unforgiven. There come times in life when we are at cross roads and sometimes we take the wrong road, sometimes we neglect to allow God to handle our burdens, we fall down in our faith and close our eyes to the light, sometimes we become so weary that we feel this is the only alternative to peace.... There will be much repentance, there will be much teaching, and there will be much work, but one day, when it is time for you to be called home, he will be at the gate and he will be healed in all manners..He will be whole and he will be worthy of meeting you at the gate to carry on his great love for each of you. He is gone now, but his love will forever be in your hearts and his spirit will forever be where you are. I bow my head humbly and ask our Father in heaven to hold each of you and provide comfort that only HE can provide. Father calm these weary minds and allow them to know that this is nothing against them, that this is much deeper than they could ever comprehend and allow them to feel peace in their minds that you have Billy and are working diligently with him so that he can be made whole and that he can soar with the angel's in heaven. It is my prayer Lord that any guilt that is being help on to will be diminished and that any hardship will be relieved. Father allow each member of this family to receive your abundant blessings and moreover your abundant calm. In the name of Jesus Christ we lift this prayer. Amen

Troubled Heart
© Ron Tranmer

The moment you took your life
I felt mine ended too.
If I could only turn back time
there’s so much I would undo.

I didn’t see the warning signs.
You held them deep inside.
Struggles you were going through
you did so well to hide.

I’m left with guilt and sorrow,
and confusion as to why
you didn’t tell me of your pain 
and felt you had to die.

Every soul is precious
in the eyes of God above.
He will heal your troubled heart
with His never ending love.

I’ll put my faith in Him,
as I pray my heart will mend,
and keep you in my memory
‘till I’m with you once again.




No comments: