Would you change the way you act if you knew Jesus was among you and your friends??????

       



Happy Monday, as I sit on the porch watching the sun come up over the mountain, feeling a slight breeze cross my cheeks and hearing the little birds sing loud and proud I give thanks for yet another day...Thank You Father God for allowing me to awake this morning with minimal pain, with joy in my heart, and with eagerness to get this days projects underway. I am so very thankful for the orders that I have taken and filled thus far, for the orders I have taken and will be working on this week and for any orders that might come my way this day! What a blessing it is to be able to take the talent God gave me and bring joy to others! 

Last night I did a call to prayer for a special young lady who has beaten the odds the last few years since being struck by a car, she is once again in a heavy battle and we are standing on our faith that she will come through this stronger and healthier than before! I ask you to continue to pray with us for her that she be touched by God's healing hands. I also have been praying fervently for a little 3 year old that was run over by a trailer filled with gravel, she continues to fight for her life with many things trying to drag her down, please if you will pray with me that she might have a day today that will fill the doctors and her family with hope that she will take the turn for the better and provide relief to all who are standing in wait wondering! There are so many times I have come to you for prayer and you never let me know, I see how many people view each writing that I post and the numbers were huge last night, thank you so much for standing with me in the gap when there is need. God bless each of you with abundant blessings for doing his work here on earth! 

Another great story of kindness and compassion for today! Look around at how you treat others and how others treat you...if you had any  idea at all that someone in your life was the Messiah would you act differently, would you begin to treat each person in your world with more respect and love because one of them is the Messiah????? I know you would, and so would I...today is the day in which we should look at ourselves and ask the question, am I being pleasing to my Father in heaven, and am I treating others with the love, honor, and respect they deserve...YOU never know when Christ is among you....treat everyone the way you would him and this world will be a wonderful place to live!!!!

The Bishop's Gift, 

by: Author Unknown, Source Unknown 


Once a church had fallen upon hard times. Only five members were left: the pastor and four others, all over 60 years old. 

In the mountains near the church there lived a retired Bishop. It occurred to the pastor to ask the Bishop if he could offer any advice that might save the church. The pastor and the Bishop spoke at length, but when asked for advice, the Bishop simply responded by saying, "I have no advice to give. The only thing I can tell you is that the Messiah is one of you." 

The pastor, returning to the church, told the church members what the Bishop had said. In the months that followed, the old church members pondered the words of the Bishop. "The Messiah is one of us?" they each asked themselves. As they thought about this possibility, they all began to treat each other with extraordinary respect on the off chance that that one among them might be the Messiah. And on the off, off chance that each member himself might be the Messiah, they also began to treat themselves with extraordinary care. 

As time went by, people visiting the church noticed the aura of respect and gentle kindness that surrounded the five old members of the small church. Hardly knowing why, more people began to come back to the church. They began to bring their friends, and their friends brought more friends. Within a few years, the small church had once again become a thriving church, thanks to the Bishop's gift. 

No comments: