How strong is your FAITH today, are you believing or are you KNOWING????





Good morning I pray your 4th of July celebration was a wonderful one and that you and yours enjoyed the reason for the day, that you took time to thank the military members, past, present, and future for all that they do to ensure we can keep living with our freedoms...

In prayer this morning as I sat on the front porch, coffee in hand, I allowed God's love wash all over me, I allowed him to give me comfort and to help me find calm and peace in this new day. I ask him every morning to see our need and to make provision for us, I have to tell you, HE has never let us down...I sat and gave thanks to him for hearing my prayers, for listening to me when I call out and for allowing us to see his blessings being rained down. When I pray it is with my total being, I don't just throw something out there without thought or without putting my heart into it I am asking now if you will put your heart into a prayer for a very sweet baby. Yesterday I got the call to prayer from a lady stating that a 2 year old had been in the pool and nearly drowned, he was transported to the hospital after being revived and placed in ICU...Wayde and I stopped what we were doing and lifted this little one and his family in prayer. We asked God to give this little one the strength he would need to battle back. I got word later that the baby was out of ICU and in a regular room, he is still far from being 100% as he is running a high fever and is in threat of developing pneumonia. I ask you this morning to join in lifting him, asking GOD to continue to heal him, to ensure that his little body is clean of infection and to breathe his very life into the little ones lungs making them strong and able to resist anything that might try to harm him further. We ask you Father to be with his family, to comfort them with the knowledge in feeling, that this little one is mighty and that he has a purpose here on earth, give them comfort as they stand in wait that you are holding him and healing him as we speak. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

In keeping up with my stories on FAITH this month I want to start this day our with my special prayer, it touches so many's needs and is such a blessing for me to pray. My FAITH is abundant and I know that God hears our prayers as he has shown me over and over again....Pray with me now if you will and begin to feel his blessings shining through in your life! As always we are here for you and will stop anything we might be doing to ensure that prayers for your specific need are lifted. GOD bless each of you with his abundant love and grace.

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.  
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  
Forgive me this day for I have sinned. 
I ask now for Your forgiveness.  
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. 
Let me make the best of each and every day 
and give my best in all that is put before me.  
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.  
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.  
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.  
And when this world closes in on me, 
let me remember Jesus' example --- 
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will. 
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.  But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
This is my prayer; I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy that you are able to be out on your porch this morning!! ;-) Love ya girl!