Its a crazy world and when we don't stop and take time with GOD it gets more and more crazy!!!






Hello...I hope it is a welcome back for me to you.....I have not written in a while and the more I do not write the more my world becomes a jumbled mess!!! I have been so busy, yes that is the excuse I have been trying to use...REALLY, have I been to busy to share God's love and his word??? What is more important the work I am doing or taking time to share with you the love I have for God and the love he has for YOU???? 

As I sat thinking yesterday, boy I am getting slammed from every direction...making the move from Utah to Kansas, then the fact that we had to have my dear Sundance put to sleep,  then taking the trip out to Pennsylvania for Wayde's family, then my sweet friend Kim dying, then the tooth breakage, then the tooth abcess, then the ????, then the ???, and each day I sit and chat with God asking him why so much has been happening!!! Maybe the answer is in that I have been putting many things in front of my oneness with our Father in heaven and satan is thinking he is winning the battle...if he can deter me from taking time with Heavenly Father then he is succeeding in weakening my faith....NOT GONNA HAPPEN...as I was praying last night the main thing that kept crossing  my heart with this blog...shame on me for getting so wrapped up in life that I have not taken time to share his HOLY word with you, I have not taken time to come and ask for prayer for those in need and I have not taken time to tell you how very LOVED and appreciated YOU are...I am back and I will not let satan drag me down again...NO MATTER THE SITUATION...you are stuck with me:) 

I am going to start back with my favorite prayer...and asking God to provide for each of us today a new outlook, renewed faith, and a new feeling of love and hope that we have not felt in a while!!!! 

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.  
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  
Forgive me this day for I have sinned. 
I ask now for Your forgiveness.  
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. 
Let me make the best of each and every day 
and give my best in all that is put before me.  
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.  
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.  
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.  
And when this world closes in on me, 
let me remember Jesus' example --- 
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will. 
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.  But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
This is my prayer; I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.

No comments: