We may stumble, but we will never fall:)

   Good morning and happy Wednesday, for many across our storm torn states this morning is not looking good or happy. In watching the weather channel for most of yesterday my heart was filled with sadness and fear for those in the path of the storms. So many that I spoke with have family and friends in the path of these deadly tornados, so many sat in scared wonder as to what would be the their fate. When I awoke this morning, I again went to the weather channel, looking at the devastation that took place, seeing that the weather continues to march through, that more will stand in fear this morning, this day, waiting to see what will come. The most beautiful thing I have seen is the out pouring of love and compassion that is taking place, how many people are opening themselves to assist those in need. Maybe we need a wake up call, maybe we need to be pushed into letting go of greed, letting go of selfishness, letting go and helping out. The love that I have seen, the sheer unconditional love, is so beautiful. 
   This mornings prayer was filled with so much hope for me, yes the words that lingered in my thoughts and laid upon my heart was "HOPE", "FAITH" and "LOVE" Each and every time we are faced with anything that is out of our comfort zone we tend to panic...Our first thoughts are "what if" I have seen devastation many times whether it be from mother natures wrath, from death, from addictions, from divorce, from illness...and yet we pick ourselves up and we "re-build" We puff out our chests, access and move forward...WHY???? Why do we continue to move forward, why don't we just lay down, accept defeat and wallow in a world of self pity and woe??? I think because each of us has "HOPE", "FAITH" and "LOVE" we believe that our Father in Heaven is there for us, we have faith that Jesus Christ will come and reward us richly for standing strong and for being obedient. We pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and place one foot in front of the other and try again. There are so many with like ideas and like beliefs that come to our aid when we are stumbling, they help us to find our foot hold and to become stable again. I am so thankful for God's plan, he put us all here to face trial upon trial, to take test after test, he has allowed us free agency to make our own choices to make our own decisions, he allows us to be who we want to be...it is just humbling to have so many people band together in the face of adversity and show that they have made good choices, that they have made proper decisions, that they are living as Christlike as they can. So indeed there is a rainbow at the end of each and every storm, many have lost all of their worldly possessions, but they have not lost "HOPE" nor have they lost "FAITH" and they continue to be filled with "LOVE"  they can stand tall in the knowledge that they are not alone, that God has placed many, many angels hear on earth to give physical aid to those in need. I am so very thankful for the angels in my life, for God allowing me to see the angels who are all over, offering of themselves, who are working so hard to comfort those who are distressed, indeed we may stumble many times here on earth, but...because of the blessings from our Father in Heaven, our Savior and the angels here on earth....WE WILL NEVER FALL. 
My love to each of you, please continue with me to lift prayers for all those affected by these storms, may God give comfort, calm, and peace. May this day be filled with thanksgiving to God for the "HOPE" and "FAITH" that is within us! 


Bible Verse to think on:::

1 Corinthians 13

 1 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.
 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

No comments: