Moment of prayer, will you pray with me?

Our kind and loving father in heaven, I come to you at this time "on bended knees" Father so many hardships are happening as we speak, so much crime, so much anger, so much hurt. Illness is upon so many doorsteps, danger is all around, as I bow my head father I ask that you will be a shield against hurt to all, that you will feel the need in each persons heart and reach out to them, offering your hand and allowing them the knowledge that you will never let them down, that you will protect them from the harm and that you will be there in all things even to catch them if  they stumble. Father today my prayer list is so large, so many are recovering from surgeries, so many are suffering the loss of loved ones, so many are fighting fierce financial troubles, so many are going through relationship difficulties, on my list is a young man who sustained a gunshot yesterday, on my list is severe back pain, shingles, cancer, stress, prayer request for our soldiers on home and foreign soil, for the elderly, for their children  and my list continues to grow each day. Father I am so thankful that I am trusted to pray for these people, I feel so humbled and honored each time someone comes to me for added prayer. I thank you for giving me a voice, and for loving me, please take each of them into your loving, merciful arms and allow them to feel you, allow them your healing powers, allow them peace and comfort, allow them calm but mostly allow them to know that you love them beyond measure that you gave your son so that they might have everlasting life through you, allow them to know that if they come to you, you will never deny them. Lord I love you and I pray these words from my very core, I lift these words up in the name of my savior Jesus Christ and revel in the knowledge that you will take them and answer each and every one. AMEN


All prayer request are welcome, remember you may remain anonymous if you wish, thank you for coming to my page and thank you for allowing me to pray with/for you! 

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I hope that you will let me know that you joined me:0