an EXERCISE program we can all afford to get RID of!!!



Good morning friends, I pray this last day of 2011 is off to a good start and that you are eager to ring in the NEW YEAR! I pray that you are afforded time today to sit and really reflect on the year and if there are changes that you would like to see happening in your life that you have already formatted a plan that will bring them to fruition! If you don't yet have the format, I hope that you are consulting with the master planner, He is the designer and can give you the blue print you will need to move forward!

In prayer this morning I sat outside for a long time...here in Utah, we were in the high 50's yesterday and in the upper 20's this morning!  As I sat out this morning thinking of all the ups and downs of 2011, I thanked God for all of it, I now see where the "downs" had to be put into play in order for me to have "ups" I am so thankful that I am not the one trying to plan out my life, if I were...there is no telling how big a mess I would have made. Not to say I have not made messes, but boy I can only imagine how big they would be! I thanked our Father in Heaven for His grace, His mercy, His wisdom, His taking time for me, His love at all times and His understanding. I asked God to continue to bless us with His strength to get through the toughest of times, with His wisdom to be consciously aware of "right" and " wrong" and to continue striving to do "right", with His unconditional love, that we feel it daily and strive to please Him, with His integrity, with His will, with His...with His...with HIM...I asked Him to give each of us peace, calm, and comfort this day, to be a shield of protection for each of us as we celebrate this evening and into the night, to hold each of us as if small children and breathe into us what it is that we need to work harder on, what it is that we need to be putting into motion and what it is that we can do for others so that they might feel His love as we do! I asked all of these things in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Please ring in the new year responsibly so that when you arise in the morning you are filled with "grit" and determination to make 2012 the best of the best of years.

I came across this in my readings and thought "how ingenious" I think many of us do the following exercises more than not...will you join me today to come up with a better exercise routine in the NEW YEAR? God bless each of you with the gift of "sight" today to look at these and see which you practice and which of these you will decide to leave in 2011 so that 2012 is not filled with Negative!!!



15 Exercises We'd Be Better Off Without in 2012


Jumping on the bandwagon

Wading through paperwork

Running around in circles

Pushing your luck

Spinning your wheels

Adding fuel to the fire

Beating your head against the wall

Climbing the walls

Beating your own drum

Dragging your heels

Jumping to conclusions

Grasping at straws

Fishing for compliments

Throwing your weight around

Passing the buck

No comments: