Sometimes it is not the wealth you have but what's inside of you that others need


Good Monday evening, I pray your day has been filled with good things and that a smile has been part of your wardrobe the entire day.

In prayer this evening I asked god to continue to bless my sweet friend who is battling this evening, I am asking God to allow his strength to be her as she lays there, Father lay your hands on her body and take away the infection and the blood clots. Father bless her with a miracle. I prayed for each of you and thanked Him for allowing me to have you in my life, for requesting prayer and knowing that you will be here for me. I thanked God for my life and for my family and asked him to bless each of us with his love. May we all have peace of heart, calm in mind and comfort in our bodies. I ask these questions in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

I came across this very short little story and felt it a very good lesson that I can use in my life...

The Wise Woman

A wise woman who was traveling in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream. The next day she met another traveler who was hungry, and the wise woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation.

The traveler left, rejoicing in his good fortune. He knew the stone was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime.

But, a few days later, he came back to return the stone to the wise woman. "I've been thinking," he said. "I know how valuable this stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me this stone."

Sometimes it's not the wealth you have but what's inside you that others need.

No comments: