UPDATE on my friends surgery...PLEASE continue to PRAY,PRAY,PRAY





My sweet friend is out of surgery, the leg has been amputated without any problems, however she has fought the infection so hard for so many days that her heart is very weak and her kidneys are not at a good function..she is on a ventilator to allow her heart to gain strength. I ask if you will continue to pray with me for her strength. This lady has gone through so much the last few weeks, the loss of her unborn child, blood clots that required surgery, more blood clots and then infection in the surgical area and not amputation and ventilators. Who would have thought a month ago that such a young, vibrant lady could be going through all of this? Please pray with me for peace in her heart, calm in her mind, comfort in her body and a fierce WILL to keep on going. God hold her now and allow the beat of your heart to be her own and allow your strength to be absorbed into her body. I ask these favors in the name of our everything, Jesus Christ. Amen...

No comments: