Are there ants at your picnic???





Good morning and happy Wednesday! I pray your day is going well, that you have shaken off all the negative that has had opportunity to try and attach to you and that you have dressed yourself in the positive and are refusing anything less in your life right this very moment. 

You know we all are faced with challenges with each breath that we take every second of everyday, it is the manner in which we face these challenges that matter, that make a difference and that determines the way your day will end up. Many times we feel beaten, we feel battered, we feel that the world is out to get us and we cave...we actually allow circumstance to determine how our day will be. Did your spouse wake up cranky this morning? Did the kids play on your nerves with not being able to find their shoes? Is the backpack lost? Did they forget that they had a bit of homework that is due "right now"? Did you snag your stocking in getting dressed? Did your pet not make it out the door to go potty? Is your car not starting this morning? Is the traffic  backed up for no apparent reason and you are going to be late? Did your boss seem disagreeable to you this morning? and the list of questions goes on and on...there is always going to be something to test you! There is always going to be something that is just not right, that weighs on you, that irritates you, that represses you, that depresses you!!! So if you know there is always going to be ants at your picnic....HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HANDLE IT??? 

If you knew that you always have someone with you ready to take the heat in your life from you, would you not feel better? If you knew that there was nothing that could take your stride, would you walk quicker or even run? If you knew that although there were going to be trials and tribulations in your life, but that there was always someone there to take your hand and lead you through, would you not always be confidant and sure of yourself? If you knew that nothing and I mean nothing was so bad that it could not be repaired, would you not be more willing to get back in the game and keep on battling? Well there is proof that you do have all of these things to help carry you through the hard times, do you believe in the bible? Do you believe in the scripture and what it stands for? If you do believe....then get over the negative and revel in the positive....if you do believe, lay down your worries at God's feet and trusting that he will do what he promises in so many scriptures in the "good book" So take these scriptures to heart, believe what God is telling you and don't let anyone steal your joy, today or ever!!! Be happy, be joyful, and share the love you have in your heart, do good things for others with no expectations and let God work in your life!!!!

YOU SAY / GOD SAYS BIBLE VERSES

You say: 'It's impossible' God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)
You say: 'I'm too tired' God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)
You say: 'Nobody really loves me' God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 3:34 )
You say: 'I can't go on' God says: My grace is sufficient (2 Cor 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)
You say: 'I can't figure things out' God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)
You say: 'I can't do it' God says: You can do all things ( Philippians 4:13)
You say: 'I'm not able' God says: I am able (2 Cor 9:8)
You say: 'It's not worth it' God says: It will be worth it (Roman 8:28)
You say: 'I can't forgive myself' God says: I Forgive you (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
You say: 'I can't manage' God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)
You say: 'I'm afraid' God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7)
You say: 'I'm always worried God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)
You say: 'I'm not smart enough' God says: I give you wisdom (I Cor 1:30)
You say: 'I feel all alone' God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)

No comments: