being reminded of someone you love who has left this earth...priceless!!!!






hello and happy Thursday, I pray each of you is having a great week and that there are smiles on your face and love in your heart....

In prayer this morning, as I laid in my bed giving thanks for all the good things in my life. I asked God to bless my sweet girl Anna and her partner Forrest. They have left Texas in a quest to make a new life for themselves, they came in, a few nights ago and I have so enjoyed their visit. It will be bitter sweet to see them leave but they have not found what they were looking for here in Utah, so they will continue on in their quest. Please pray for them as they travel for God's robe of safety to be wrapped around them that no harm befall them.

I have not written in a few days as we have had the pleasure of having "my daughter" here for a visit, she is the daughter of my bestest of best friends Juice Mahurin Speck, when Juice lost her battle with cancer, Anna was lost and so very confused, when she turned 17 she left home to find herself and we were fortunate enough to have her come to Utah, we enjoyed a year with her and got to know her, so you can only imagine my joy at having her back in Utah. I have spend much time getting to know her again and have enjoyed so much having she and Forrest here for a visit. People come in to our lives for a reason, each and every person that crosses our paths have a reason and purpose. I have been able to see how mature Anna has become and feel as if I am in the presence of Juice when she is around, the mirror image of her mother and the same unique personality, and heart filled with love, and I know that my JUICE has been right here with us, sitting here enjoying our conversation and I also know that she is thrilled with the wonder person Anna has become...RIP Juice, until we meet again, know that I will always be looking out for your little girl and that I love her just as I always loved you!!!

I ask you to come and pray for with me today my favorite prayer.....please join me and allow God's grace to wash over you!


Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  

I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.  
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  
Forgive me this day for I have sinned. 
I ask now for Your forgiveness.  
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. 
Let me make the best of each and every day 
and give my best in all that is put before me.  
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.  
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.  
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.  
And when this world closes in on me, 
let me remember Jesus' example --- 
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will. 
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.  But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
This is my prayer; I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.

No comments: