God knows who has need, where the need is and how to bless the person...




It is a wonderful sunny morning...I cannot believe how much this lift my heart and my mind...we had complete haze and rain all day yesterday and my sweet husband was bent over our van trying to get the timing set....no luck, he put in so many hours freezing and ended up where he started....I am thinking this sunshine is our cue that things are going to go well today and after 3 days of working on it...it will be running in perfect time...Thank you Father God for the blessing of this sunshine...

I had a very special prayer request last evening that I would like to share with each of you asking that you join me in prayer for this young lady and her family. I asked permission to post this today and promised it would be kept confidential, as you know unless I am asked to specifically post a name I never do, God knows who has need, where the need is and how to bless the person. We do not have to mention the name as long as it is on our heart and in our mind, HE knows.

"Dawn, this is confidential info....but i would like for you to keep my daughter in law in your prayers....She and my son have been trying for a while to get pregnant.......she has lost two very early (before 10 weeks) and the doctor suggested some testing....they have found a blood clotting disorder, and she is being sent to a hematologist on Monday....in the meantime....she has had a positive home pregnancy test.....they have not told anyone else about this....or the other two times....but she called me yesterday and told me she wanted to keep me in the loop....then she said another reason I called is that I could really use some extra prayers. she said that she knows God has a plan for her and what will be will be....but she is so hoping that she can carry this baby....anyhow....please put them on your prayer chain...anonamously for me....I would really appreciate your prayers"

Father God we come to you on bended knees asking that you bless this young couple with strength to get through what is to come, asking that you wrap both of them in your robes of comfort and that you shield them from harm. Father they wish for a child so badly and now have opportunity to have one, if it be your will hold this baby in her body and allow it to grow with strength and with the will to make it to full term and to be delivered without incident, if this is not your will father comfort her with the knowledge that you DO indeed have a master plan for both of them and that you will, as promised, provide them a way to raise a child. Father we ask that you see the needs in her body and lay hands upon her so that the disorder will be healed, that it will be of a nature that can be controlled and not have a great affect on her life. Father God we love you and we are standing on our faith that you will bless this couple with peace in their minds, calm in their hearts, and comfort in their bodies. In the name of Jesus Christ we give this over to you. Amen. 

Don't ever give up hope, don't ever lose faith, allow God to work HIS will through you...allow HIM to complet HIS work in you and allow HIM to guide you to the place HE has most need for you.

Now if you will join with me and pray my favorite prayer it would be so appreciated. I know it touches so many in need and that God hears it and makes provision for so many. I thank you for sharing in this with me and I thank God for hearing and executing! 

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.  
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  
Forgive me this day for I have sinned. 
I ask now for Your forgiveness.  
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. 
Let me make the best of each and every day 
and give my best in all that is put before me.  
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.  
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.  
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.  
And when this world closes in on me, 
let me remember Jesus' example --- 
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will. 
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.  But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
This is my prayer; I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.




No comments: