~~CALL TO PRAYER~~, please join me, so many are in need!!!





Happy Father's day eve, I am sure many are making plans to spoil your fathers, many are making plans for bbq's for sitting and reminiscing, about your youth, about your dad throughout the years, many will share in the day with their fathers, many will sit a share in the day with the memory of their father. I know several have just had their dad pass this year so will be experiencing Father's day for the first time without your dads. I pray that either way tomorrow is filled with laughter, that past memories are happy ones, that you have many stories to tell and that your family is able to be together for this special day! My father passed away on September 11, 2001, not due to the terroristic acts but due to a stroke he had had some 40 days prior. He was in the hospital and I was in Utah therefore I was unable to make it to see him! I have many funny stories to tell about my dad, he was a "one of a kind" kind of man, he was kind, he was compassionate and was considered a friend to many, he worked hard to provide for our family and his children were his life. He was a firm man, he had his rules and they were not broken, he strived to make sure each of us got a vehicle when we were licensed to drive, he strived to make sure we were all offered the chance to attend college. Life was not always good, but then I think we find this in all families, but when it was good, it was the best. I miss my dad and think of him often, I love to tell stories of things he did and things he said. So tomorrow I will celebrate him, I will raise my glass and toast him and know that he is smiling down on all 7 of us, his children, at all of his grandchildren and that he is so very pleased of the lives we are living. God bless you and yours, enjoy your day of DAD's and know that on this day the veil is thin and their spirits are with you!  If you would I would love to hear your favorite story of your dad, leave a comment and lets share with each other! 
Tonight as always I come to you to join me in prayer, I know that mass prayer produces miracles and so many are in need of miracles, tonight I ask you to stand with me in lifting up prayer for a special young lady, she is a sweet friend's daughter, she is suffering some problems with fluid in her cranium and is in need of a great healing, she is suffering so much and is really scared, please join me in asking our father in heaven to lay his hands upon her head and to bring her back to 100% health to lay his comforting spirit upon her and allow her to know she is safe in his arms. Please join me in continuing prayer for little Sydney as she has come through so much, please lets just ask that God make way for her to heal and to come home, she touches the lives of so many, she is such a strong sweet spirit and I know is still needed by many! Continue to pray for all of our friends and family that are suffering sickness, believe that the sickness will be healed by his hands. As always I pray for the victims of the storms, their families, all of the volunteers that labor tirelessly each day so that the ones who have suffered the loss of so much can get back to living their lives, please never forget our soldiers, both on home soil and on foreign soil, allow them to feel your love, your shield and allow them to know that they are not standing firm for the USA in vane. Pray with me that each of us know that you love us Father, that we feel your blessings and your mercies in all that we do, we are worthy of your love, we are all in the battle with satan to keep you in the front of all that we are, give us strength and will to carry on in your footsteps. In the name of our savior Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments: