Calling all Prayer Warriors, please pray with me:)


Mark 10:27
"Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."



Father I bow my head this evening to thank you for this beautiful day, for allowing us to get out in the warmth of the sunshine and enjoy family. Father thank you for allowing us the freedoms to pray without apprehension and for allowing us the freedoms to worship you in meetinghouses with no fear. I would like to ask father that you continue to bless those affected by the tornados as they rebuild, father continue to hold them in the  comfort of your arms  and allow rebuilding of all lost, allow peace of heart for those who lost loved ones and allow each one of them to continue banding together as a union in the beautiful Christian way that they have. Father be with those in Arizona suffering the fires, protect them from harm, be with the ones in flood zones, lay a shield of protection around them deterring damage to their homes. God I ask that you give special mercies to those suffering health problem, lay your hand upon them and heal the areas in need, we love you so much, we turn to you in all things and we ask that you continue to guide us, we promise to be more aware of your spirit, to hear your still quiet voice and forge forward in spreading your word and showing people through our deeds what your love is all about. God please be with our military, always keep them safe and bring them home to the ones who sit each day in fear and heartache of this war. I ask that you be with each and every one of us, that you will continue to show us the way, that you continue to allow us to repent of our sins and that your gentle mercy always be within us. I love you  and I know that with prayer and reverence you will help us in all things. I say these things from my heart, seal them up and lift them to the loving ears of Jesus Christ our savior, amen. 

No comments: