It will never pass this way again!!!!

  

 Good morning my friends, after having the perfect day yesterday we are forecast for higher temps today, I think we are due to hit the 90's, I know it has been much hotter for many days in succession for many of you  and I am not complaining, just stating that we too, will experience higher today! It is now 72 degrees, sunny, a little breezy, and the birds are singing happily!
       This morning in prayer, as I sat meditating I felt the I would find my message on facebook, it was a bit odd for this to happen as God always shifts my thoughts to what I should speak about to touch a heart in need! The only thing that crossed my heart was to find that need from facebook... soooo after asking healing, love, compassion, grace, mercy and blessings, I closed my prayer and moved over to facebook...there it was staring right at me....the first 3 posts were referring to what a horrible day it was, that the day was going to be a bad one for sure and that they should never have gotten out of bed as the day had started out badly and was only getting worse!!! I felt that I had logged on to negative nellie-ville and was being given a tour by negative-nellie! The way I see things, I can either have a bad day...or a good day....no I don't have to like the things that are happening around me, but it is my choice as to how I allow them to affect me...will I be down in the mouth and negative or will I look up to heaven, thank God for being able to breath the air, have my heart beat, and be allowed to worship him and live with my loves!!!!  When we allow the yuckys of the day to take us over we allow satan to get closer....lets stand together, find a rainbow in the storm and concentrate on that..not the storm, it really is fun to dance in the rain!!! Don't let the strorms of the day soak your mood, look around, for every one thing going wrong there are a million things going right:) Love this day as if it were going to be your last, for it will never pass this way again! If I die before the morn, I don't want my last memory of earth to be filled with woe is me thoughts, I want it to be of grins, giggles and immense happiness:)
     Love in Christ to all, and know that at the end of every rainbow is a pot of gold, start looking for yours will ya?
     Today I am standing in amazement at several examples of Christ here on earth that I look to for inspiration and guidance,  I have never met these three ladies but know that when I do, I will greet them with a great big "d" hug, a tear or thirty in my eyes and a big ole" God bless you for being the wonderful Christian sisters that they are thank you Sena, Mary, and Suzanne for being lights in my life!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost ten am & JD is ready for surgery. So he has worked very hard getting ready for surgery scheduled for 1:30. Docs will set nomes @ reconstruct Thru several surgeries. All depends on swelling @ tissue condition. He is getting the best care. Thanks to our family and friends for holding our hands!

Dawn said...

join me in lifting prayers for this special man as he goes through his surgery! Asking God to be the hands of the surgeons, to deliver the surgery with skill and to heal him 100%

Anonymous said...

Feeling stressed...really need a day...

Dawn said...

prayers for the stressed and depressed, may you find goodness in the little things of the day, may you find love in the touch of the breeze upon your face and the warmth of the sun on your face! God bless you with joy!!!

alan said...

We need to remember that this life here is temporary but heaven is eternal so think about God's eternal promises when things get bad. I try to remember how blessed I am to live in this great nation where I am free. I remember our adopted child in Ethiopia that struggles for food,water and basic needs we take for granted.
"And this too will pass"

Anonymous said...

Hey! Would you please pray for my daughter to find guidance? She ran away last night and is now living with her father who gives her no rules or structure. She has alianated me and her brothers and sisters and, I do not know why. We haven't been fighting or even cross. I don't know what is going on with her but, please pray for God to guide her and keep her safe.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Dawn, Thank-you so much!you have been such an inspiration to me!!! I do read this day and night and keep up on f/b. Your thoughts and words bring me "peace" at a not no "peaceful" time in my life! I believe every day is a new day-and learning each and every day where my true faith is! We went to school together-although I can't place you! Indeed we have hugs and tears to share when we meet! You're such a gift to all of us that look to for the perfect words! :)) Keep the prayers going for me-I totally appreciate it-although also thankful for the blessings I do have! Thank-you again Dawn for being that awesome person you are!!! Love ya, Mary

Anonymous said...

OOOPs I just saw lots of typos... Sometimes my mind runs faster than my fingers can type... Sorry-but I'm sure you get it... Mary

Dawn said...

Mary, you touch my heart in so many ways! Thank you my friend, God will bring us all through the storm as he stands as our lighthouse to guide us home! Love you my friend, have a super de duper day:)