Prayers for the children!!

  
 As another day comes to an end and the weekend rapidly approaches, I can't believe how fast this week has flown by! It was a great day this day, got a lot of things accomplished and am moving in the right direction! God is the best leader there is, and the great thing is there is never any doubt as long as I hold fast to him and follow with faith!
     Tonight I come to you with a prayer request that is the nearest and dearest to my heart. I come to you asking if you would get "on bended knees" with me and pray for all of the children, there are so many babies being born, just on my facebook alone it seems there are babies born weekly, these precious angels have been entrusted into the arms of their earthly parents, they have received their physical bodies and are so ready to learn, to be taught, to progress, so that they will return one day to their home in heaven having come down and deemed themselves worthy of reentering the gates of heaven. Parents you have a mighty job, indeed you do, I pray that you will guide your children in the footsteps of God, that you will allow God to be the head of your home and in all that you do, that you allow your children to know unconditional love and that you take time each and every day to hug them and make them feel their worth. I ask you to pray for the toddlers, as they are so inquisitive, as they toddle, hands on everything,  everything going to their mouths. I pray that parents will have patience when the toddler seems to be into everything and so energy filled, have patience with them, love them, teach them the difference between right and wrong and show them unconditional love..asking prayers for the teenagers as they are awkward, trying to find themselves, trying to fit in, trying to step into grown up shoes but still wanting to cling to mom and dad out of fear! Parents, give them encouragement, help them to set goals, show them unconditional love, and most of all teach them respect by giving them respect. Parents... from the time we deliver our children and they clasp our hearts, we are forever changed, there is no book on rearing children and each child is different, we have to love them for who they are, not for what we want them to be, they will test us time and time again, they will push the limits as far as they are allowed, they will manipulate, they will lie, they will cheat, they will be terrors! They will break our hearts over and over again only to come forth, give us love and melt our hearts again! We break our father in heavens heart many times in our lives here on earth and as long as we ask him forgiveness and learn from our mistakes, he forgives us with his unconditional love! Remember we were young once...we did many things that our children are doing today, I look at this as a blessing because I have been there, experienced much and can sit and share with my child the lessons I have learned. God bless you all this night, hug those kiddos and remember...love is the key and the answer!
God bless each of you with a peace filled night!
            Funny, I have not been writing evening messages, this must have been something God needed me to post tonight...I was just sitting here writing away and realized that I have only been doing the call to prayer! God has a way of getting us to represent when he needs it most! Praise his holy name, again and again. Amen and Amen:)

No comments: