we need mass prayers lifted, join me now please!!! All prayer warriors will you join me please, stand with me and let our Father in Heaven feel your hearts

Good evening, I pray all of you had a wonderful day and that you are now preparing for a wonderful nights sleep!
I am calling each of you to help me this evening, there is such a strong need for prayer, there are so many suffering, so many in pain, so many scared and questioning their faith, so many reaching out for us to pray, reaching out for us to care, reaching out for us to share our love!
Tonight I call each of you to get "on bended knees" with me, to feel the love in my heart and the fervent call to our Father in Heaven, we need to pray for might healings, we need to pray for much compassion, we need to pray for understanding, for renewed faith, for sheer, unconditional love. Will you please pray with me, will you place your abiding faith right there in his hands and allow him to work through you in those who need so much! God is amazing and I know that with mass prayer we can produce miracles! Father I ask you with every ounce of me to lay your merciful, healing hands upon the infections, the cancers, the heart diseases, the sadness, the financial woes, for the lack of faith, for the untrust, for the weary...Lord lift them on high this very evening, make a miracle in their bodies and bring them back to 100 % with their testimonies of you being filled to the limit, allow them to tell of the miracles they received by your hand father, let them share with others what you have done for them. In the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, amen.
May each of our prayers be answered this evening, may the morning light rise replacing fear with hope, replacing sickness with health and replacing doubt with faith. Blessing be with each of you.

No comments: