I missed you all so much!!!!!!

we arrived home safely around 2:30 this morning, ran into a bit of heavy rain and a tornado siren in Denver, I must say it scared me a bit...but nothing came from it, thanking God! Wayde and I both enjoyed the trip immensely, although I am sad there was not enough time to see those that I really wanted to visit with, the ones I did get to see, I so enjoyed!!!!!
While I have been gone, it was not always easy to write on my blog or to post on facebook, I did read the many prayer requests and fervently prayed for each and every one of them, I love you all so much and would never not pray for you! God is amazing, he provided us with this tripe, it was the first time to see all of my family in 9 years and something I needed desperately, I am going to make the promise that I will never allow it to go this long again!
I do see that we have need for a mass prayer session for one of my sweetest facebook friend, she has been suffering and is in need of a miraculous healing prayer warriors, I have added her to the circle of prayer and have called the temple here and added her, please please please pray with me as I type that God will lay his healing mercy upon her and save her legs, she is such a wonderful daughter of Christ and I know with mass prayer a miracle will happen, I will not give up hope. If any of you have need for special prayer please know that I am here for you and will add you and begin praying immediately. God bless each of you, and if you are feeling a separation from your family, please make tracks today to close the gap, it is such a heart healing event! Family is forever, don't wait another second to repair any damages that may have taken place, don't wait to say I love you and to wrap your arms around them and love them, God is love and the simple answer to all things is love, share yours today!!!! Love in Christ and I look forward to your requests!
Have a beautiful day my friends!!

No comments: