It is the LORD that fights for you against your enemies to give you victory!!!!!!!





Good morning and Happy Saturday, I pray your day has started out in a wonderful way, that you have had time for a chat with our Father in heaven and that he has made known to you that this day is going to a wonderful one if only you allow it...Don't forget that attitude is everything!!!

In prayer this morning I had so many to pray for, I awoke at 5 and prayed for over an hour just for those that have come to me in the last day asking for special prayer. I love the honor of being asked to lift others to our Father in heaven, I am honored to be called upon in times of need and I am honored that God has given me a voice to speak to him and stand in the gap when there is need!
This morning I asked special favor for a wedding that will be taking place today, there is strife in the family and there is worry by some that trouble is brewing. Father God I ask that you lay hands on every attendee at this wedding that the troubles of the past will stay in the past and that every single one of the guests will understand and respect that this is the day of joy, that this is the day when two young lovers take the vow to love forever, that the day is for them and for no one else, Father help to soften each heart, take the anger out of all who hold it if only for this one day and allow these two kids to have a wedding that holds only special memories for all time and eternity, Father close the door in satan's face so that he cannot come between these people and urge on arguing and fighting, In the name of Jesus Christ I ask for mercy and favor. Amen

I also have been praying for a little girl KayLee who at the tender age of 3 is battling a tumor in her heart, Father God we continue to pray for this sweet angel, we are seeing your working in her and her responding to the treatments and your mighty healing hands, she has yet to awaken but we are standing on our faith that soon she will and she will be healed by your hands, give her strength to continue this battle and the might and will to overcome, In the name of Jesus Christ we ask for a miracle. Amen

After praying I took my cup of coffee outside and sat on the porch, the weather was perfect for porch sitting, the sun had not yet crested the mountain but the birds knew it was on its way so I was treated to a beautiful wake up concert tweet, tweet, tweeting happily in their knowledge that is is indeed a new day. I sat for a very long time feeling only calm in my heart, I sat not knowing what this calm was but enjoying it immensely. I have been so stressed for so long that I have forgotten what peace and calm are like, it was delightful, it was calm, it was amazing just to sit, God and me, sharing this healing moment in my heart. I do not know what this day holds for me, but I do know that I am feeling calm and comfort and compared to the days this week, this is a blessing in itself. I am sitting patiently waiting to see what is in store for me today, and you better believe that I have kept on driving through this storm that I call life and feel like I have finally made it out of the storm and am once again driving in the sunshine!!! Thank you Father for allowing me such peace this morning, I don't know if it is a short reprieve or if it is that prayers are being answered as we speak but I sure am thankful for the break.

Don't forget to thank God in the bad times right along with the good times, you think they are bad times, but just imagine those whose bad times are far worse than yours. Many times when we are wasting our breath complaining about the things that are going on in our lives, someone is wishing they had that breath to say one last time "I love you" "thank you God" if you look around  today, you will see someone who is in a worse place than you are, when you do....take a second to ask God to lift them out of their woes and then thank him for loving you enough not to allow those woes to be yours!!!

I love each of you, I am so very blessed to have you come and share in my writings each day and I pray that your day is nothing but nice!!! God bless and keep you wrapped in his loving arms, allow him to lead you to someone who is in need today and allow yourself to be kind to them, you never know when a day will come that you just need someone to be kind to you!!!

Deuteronomy 20:4
"For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."



No comments: