Megan, thank you for being my bestest friend and for being the woman that you are!!!!!





I could not let this day go by without giving kudos to my kiddo, she has exceeded my every expectation for her, she holds her head high and faces every challenge head on, she stands tall and is proud of who she is and what she is doing with her life and she makes me feel blessed every single day to be her mom! 

Megan, you will never realize how much you are to me, you are my sunshine, you are my heartbeat, you are my get up in the morning! I miss you so much and pray daily that soon I will be close enough to hug you any time I want. I am so very happy with the woman you have become and I know that any life you touch will be a blessing to them. I sit and watch you with Chalmers and I smile because you are exactly the mom I knew you would be, a barracuda who would kill to protect that little one. Chalmers is so very blessed to be able to call you mommy and he will hold your heart until it beats its last beat just as you hold mine! God bless you with all things good honey, and know that you will always have a cheerleader waving crazy pom~poms as long as I am alive. You are my sunshine!!!! Let your kind heart and your sweet spirit guide you all the days of your life and never ever forget that you are the wind beneath my wings...

"Wind Beneath My Wings"

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
You're everything I wish I could be.
I could fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
You're everything, everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.
You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.
Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,
so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you,
thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.





No comments: