My heart is full with this little Charmer!!!





My morning kisses, oh boy what a way to begin the day!!! I don't even have my hair washed and combed but who is counting right...I will take these kisses anytime and all day long!!!

what an amazing 3 days!!!

We left Utah Saturday morning filled with the "get away" thrilled that we were going to finally get to know our grandson, thrilled that we would be getting to spend time with Megan and Derek, thrilled to be able to spend some road time together as this is something Wayde and I love to do....The journey began at 6 in the morning, clear skies and open roads, until we got on I~70 headed to Kansas from Colorado....there were reports of bad storms, and we saw some of the most amazing lightening that we both had ever experienced. We put out a plea on facebook for hefty prayers and not kidding you one bit, it was amazing how we could see the storms raging all around us, to the north, to the south, and to the west...we were headed east and our path was clear, no rain, no hail, no winds, it was what I imagine the people felt when God parted the waters of the red sea for all to make safe travels through...the remainder of our travels were uneventful and we made it around 1 a.m.

I cannot tell you the emotions that went running through my body the closer we got, I began to have anxiety and could hardly sit still, the kids were sitting out awaiting our arrival oh the wonderful feeling of having my arms wrapped around my daughter's neck, the smile on her face and the glow in her eyes of total contentment with her life...oh how I have missed her and the feeling of relief and total joy that filled my body was overwhelming, I must confess it was the best moment I have had in a very long time. I was not "allowed" to wake the baby and did not want to peak in even, for fear of disturbing him. I awoke in the morning to a hot cup of coffee and the cutest little guy in the word waiting for me, The meeting at first was a little stand off~ish but after a few he relaxed and I was finally able to do what I have been dreaming of, I got to pick him up and bring him in close to my heart, I felt just exactly what I have dreamed of feeling, I felt complete and total love. I have sat and wondered for days on end if this moment would ever come to action and finally, Finally, FInally...it has come to be. He is perfect, he is beautiful, he is amazing and he is mine...my grandson, a part of me, the creation of love between a man and a woman that I adore, a creation of the most beautiful blessing that God could ever have given me...I never ever realized that I could love anyone as much as I love Megan, I thought she had sealed my heart but now this little man has re~opened that sealed heart and has poured himself right in!

Today we will get to sit and enjoy one another, having coffee out on the patio with the baby, he is in his play pen with all of his toys and I am just content to sit here and watch  this little miracle. He does indeed complete me!

Well I am going to get off of here for now, but I will be back after a bit. I am leaving with you today my favorite prayer and remember even though I might not be blogging there is never a time nor place that I am to far away to lift prayers for you. Know that you are loved and one of the best parts of my life.



Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.  
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  
Forgive me this day for I have sinned. 
I ask now for Your forgiveness.  
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. 
Let me make the best of each and every day 
and give my best in all that is put before me.  
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.  
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.  
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.  
And when this world closes in on me, 
let me remember Jesus' example --- 
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will. 
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.  But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
This is my prayer; I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.


No comments: