They say home is where your heart is....Utah seems not to hold my heart these days!!!!!!!






Coming home does not feel like home any more!!!!

We arrived back in Utah late Sunday night and both were really sad that it did not feel like it is where we are supposed to be, other than seeing our cat and a few choice friends...we would have been happy to leave it all behind and just start fresh in Kansas..even the threat of a tornado did not deter us from wanting to be moved out there and beginning life anew. 

I have decided to place some samples of my painting on a company called etsy.com and see if I can get some orders so if any of you are in need of a special personalized gift....I am here for you be sure to add it to your favorites for I will be adding new samples off and on all week. 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/uchooseit

I also have some wonderful new crosses to send out if anyone wishes to make a donation to my blog, the crosses are unlike the last one and I know you will love them!!! Don't delay, with this batch I only have 10 and you won't want to miss it!!! Your donations are so very appreciated and will be used partly for my move to Kansas and partly for assistance for the tornado victims in Oklahoma! Let God be your guide and know that it will be a huge blessing. 

I pray that this day is filled with much love and joy and that you are feeling the love that God is filling you with, it is free and it is the best of the best so take it from him and share it with whomever you have contact...that is all that God asks of us...share his love and allow his blessings to wash over you. I would like to include my favorite prayer in his blog today, I feel so much sadness and pain in so many today and know that this prayer will be a light to guide you through the yuck that you are going through, let us all cling to one another in our times of need and be the driving force for someone coming out of the darkness. I love you all and am here to lift your very name in prayer if you have special need. God bless and keep you nestled in his love filled lap! 

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.  
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  
Forgive me this day for I have sinned. 
I ask now for Your forgiveness.  
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. 
Let me make the best of each and every day 
and give my best in all that is put before me.  
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.  
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.  
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.  
And when this world closes in on me, 
let me remember Jesus' example --- 
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will. 
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.  But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
This is my prayer; I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.

No comments: