Thank you for being my "bridge over troubled waters"






Good morning, I pray you are refreshed this morning and that you are not allowing the "small" titches of the day to get in your way. I pray that there is joy and laughter in your body and that you can see the negative that is trying to creep into your life and that you boldly place your hand out in front of you and push it back out into the universe so that only positive can be with you and yours.

I have an issue that came up last night to speak on today, I will tell you that I was heart broken, hurt deeply and very saddened by what was said to me, I cried for a very long time and had to lay down and have a good long chat with our Father in heaven, several times during the night I awoke and prayed some more. I am tired this morning but also feel that my incessant questions and fervent pleas have been answered. I do not feel that I need to explain myself to anyone but am going to anyway....As many of you know the last year I have been exercised by God in opening myself up, in becoming more and more humble and allowing others to see that I hurt too, I have always been the one to have a happy smile, to walk with pep in my step, to bring uplift and inspiration where there is need, never allowing anyone to know that inside I was struggling, I was hurting, I was sad, and I was in need. About a year ago I had a message from our Father in heaven that I had to open myself up so that others could see that we all hurt, we all struggle, we all have pain....it was a very difficult process for me but over the months I have done just what I have been directed to do. I first would like to make it clear that when I come asking for you to pray for me, that is exactly what I am asking for, I have never felt worthy of praying for my needs and this is one of my life lessons that I am working on, it is very difficult for me to ask for prayer for myself but it is a boulder in my path that I am having to overcome...secondly, if I ask you for a loan that is exactly what it is, and it is with the knowledge that I will get it paid back. If I tell you my needs in a dollar figure, it is not me asking you for a loan, it is me putting it out into the universe so that God can manifest it into my life....okay I am not going to keep on and on. I just want you to know that I am not a "scammer" I do not use my blog to scam money from people...if you think I am then you obviously do not know me nor my character in life. I have received one donation from my blog and it was a definite blessing sent at a very difficult time....I was so hurt last night by what was told to me, I cannot believe that anyone would think these things of me, when I sought counsel over this my heart was opened and enlightened, there will always be those who are nay sayers, there will always be those who are skeptics, there will always be those who will try to bring people down and make them doubt themselves and their work.... the following are words that came from a person whom I consider my most worthy earthly spiritual advisor, she has held my hand through many a hardship, she has been a system of love and support when I felt it was all gone and she is someone that I respect totally and know that God has placed in my life to help me with my spiritual journey....

"um excuse me? a scam? What the heck?"


"Don't listen to the naysayers! A scam is when you trick someone into giving you money under false pretenses. You are not scamming people, they donate by their own free will. Do you feel like when you put money in the offering plate that that is a scam? NO of course not! You spend your whole day and night ministering to people, staying in word with God so that you can intervene with prayer and scripture. Remember, not all pastors, preachers, fathers, etc. have degrees, many have just been called by God and go out and preach!"


"Ignore that person (I see the devil shining in this!) and go right on about your business! And this is your business! That is what you do! LOVE YOU!!!!!"

Today I am much better, tired but better....I will always love the person who has said these misconstrued words regarding my blog...I pray that God will awaken her with the truth about my purpose and about my intentions where this blog is concerned....I pray that if others have questions they will come to me straightway instead of slandering me and my mission. May God give her peace in her heart and knowledge that it is not pleasing to launch verbal attack on others when the facts and the truth are not being seen.

Brothers, do not slander one another. (James 4:11)
Do not go about spreading slander among your people. (Leviticus 19:16)
You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor. (Exodus 20:16)
Whoever spreads slander is a fool. (Proverbs 10:18)
With his mouth the godless destroys his neighbor, but through knowledge the righteous escape. (Proverbs 11:9)
Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit. (Psalm 5:9)
Their tongue is a deadly arrow; it speaks with deceit. With his mouth each speaks cordially to his neighbor, but in his heart he sets a trap for him. (Jeremiah 9:8)
The poison of vipers is on their lips. Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness. (Romans 3:13-14)
You speak continually against your brother and slander your own mother's son. (Psalm 50:20)
A man who lacks judgment derides his neighbor, but a man of understanding holds his tongue. (Proverbs 11:12)
Whoever slanders his neighbor in secret, him will I put to silence. (Psalm 101:5)
Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech. 
(I Peter 3:10)

For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned. (Matthew 12:37)

No comments: