As he gently steps into heaven leaving so many left to wonder why! RIP very dear ones.




Oh what a wake up this morning, I finally got a complete and peace filled, full nights sleep. My tooth is not throbbing this morning and I am ready for whatever God has need of me to do! I am ready every day but it sure makes it easier on me to here his still quiet voice and follow his promptings when there is not a throb, throb, throb, of pain going on in my mouth:)

I pray that you have awakened this morning with so much joy in your heart that it is bursting at the seams and that you are ready to rise and share all the goodness that God gives, that you are able to take some one on one time with him, time to sit and take in all the beauty that he has made for your pleasure, that you take time to smell the flowers and to watch as his bounty encircles you! 

Today I am talking about a genre of FAITH that we speak of often but most have never felt, I am going to write about a FAITH that most of us will never have to deal with having, I am talking about losing a child for one family this past weekend and a young lady who lost her husband, a child who lost his dad! I have suffered loss in my life time, I must confess that I have not lost as many of you have but still loss is loss. I lost my grandparents, an aunt, several uncles, my Dad, and several friends, but I have not suffered the gut wrenching pain of losing my child or my spouse so in my writing this please not that it is coming from how I can only imagine that I would feel. I would welcome any comments or feedback from anyone who has suffered such a horrendous loss. 

When we speak of Faith it is with knowledge that we are believing in something that we cannot see, that we are laying our trust in the hands of the invisible and that we are walking blindly believing what we have been told and by what we feel in our hearts. I am sure each of us have heart, "it was God's will" "he/she is better off" " this is not goodbye only until we meet again" and many other things that people say when they are trying to console and comfort those who are hurting. I myself are one of the ones that have said each of these phrases when sadness takes over in a person heart. I have seen miracle, I have seen answered prayers and I have prayed, prayed, and prayed again when a person has need for spiritual relief. I have FAITH like crazy and God has blessed my life over and over again, when I could see no way, HE parted the seas and make a way for me, when I was at the very bottom of the barrel HE  shoved all the muck from atop me and pushed me back up...I cannot tell you just to let go of your woes and have FAITH, but I will tell you that having a personal relationship with God really does make things bearable. To the families who are standing in disbelief still today, to the loved ones who have lumps in their throats and rocks in their hearts, to the wife who cannot even begin to imagine not having her husband by her side, to the little boy who will grow up with only a faint remembrance of the man that "was", to the mother who is holding fast to the memory of birthing her son, of nuzzling him and snuggling him, of crying when he cried and laughing when he laughed, I reach out to you. My heart is scratched and my tears have fallen in prayer for you..I ask God to take each of you into his lap and wrap you with his love filled robes so that you may feel rest, real rest, not rest laden with nightmares, not dread filled rest of the truths in the wake up but total rest of the body and mind. I ask him to pull you to his chest and allow his strong heartbeat to be your for as long as it takes to get your to a level beat again. I ask him to patiently wipe your tears until you are ready to wipe them on your own and I ask him to carry each of you until you are able to walk on your own two feet. I ask that the spirit of your loved ones be made to you at all times so that you realize that your "person" might be gone in the flesh but they are with you in all that you do. The rush of the wind on a all but still day, the song of the birds, the flight of the butterflies, the familiar smell that is unexplained and that feeling that you are being hugged when no one is there...That is your love, he is there with you and he will never leave you. Open your heart to God and allow him to be your peace, calm, and comfort. I know that you are yelling out in from your heart WHY...WHY...WHY...you many not ever know the WHY until you too have crossed the threshold of heaven but you can ask HOW, HOW, HOW and God will guide you through this. My heart aches for each of you and I am fervently praying for understanding and peace for you. Father God hold them and allow them to feel your presence and that they are not alone. In the  name of Jesus Christ i pray...Amen. 

No comments: