If you fall I will help to pick you up knowing that God has placed me by your side to lift you in your hour of need!!!!!




Happy Saturday Morning to you! I have been up since very early and have had a most wonderful visit with our Father in Heaven...I so love my alone time with him and the peace filled quiet of the morning! I listened as the birds began to share their joy of the new day, I watched as they flew from tree branch to tree branch and I watch the white cotton ball clouds drift across the sky headed to places unknown but trusting that God would place them where they were needed most. I watched as the sun began to peak from behind the mountain and gently rise, rise, RISE until it was in full view and I listened for the morning bugle call on the air base that is just a few blocks away from our little box apartment! I found a wonderful calm and peace fill my soul, another validation that God is in control of our situation today and that when I lay my head down tonight will be one step closer to making my move to Kansas...

This month has been all about FAITH, I most normally am impressed upon by God as to what I will write about an a "topic" that will be the discussion of the entire month....On the first of July I prayed as to the direction that God would lead me in my blog and FAITH was right there, it was above everything and I was very excited...I though of all the scriptures I could share, and I knew that there would be so many wonderful little reads that I could share with you...NEVER in a million years did I think that my own personal stories would be what I was going to write about....so many things have happened in the last few weeks and they have all been based on how much FAITH I personally have, how much I TRUST our Father in heaven, and how much I can endure and still share HIS abundant love and HIS favor....It never ceases to amaze me at how well HE has things laid out, at how HE gives you just what you need at every appointed moment and all HE wants is for us to recognize and acknowledge that HE is the teacher and we are the students....every day of my life is about listening to HIS divine still voice and learning the lessons that HE so desperately needs me to learn...

Speak, Lord in the stillness, while I wait on Thee; Hushed my heart to listen in expectancy. Be still, my soul, the Lord is on thy side ! Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain; Leave to thy God to order and provide. In ever change He faithful will remain. Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. 
Isaiah 40:31.

I know that Christ lives in me, I know that God is preparing me for greatness and I know that as long as I TRUST and have FAITH that there is no storm to violent that I can overcome....OH Father I love you unlike I ever thought I could love, Father you are my wake up and my go to sleep and YOU are the reason I am who I am...I sometimes falter but I know that as long as I take responsibility for my actions and am ever striving to progress and be more like my loving Savior that you will never leave nor forsake me. Father this very moment place me where you have need for me, if it is only in a kind work or a smile to someone in need, allow me to be the vessel that carries your abundant love...In the name of Jesus Christ I am trusting, believing, and holding fast to my FAITH that my way will be made clearer and the distance between where I should be and where I am will be made shorter...Amen, Amen, Amen...


No comments: