I am not a blind woman, I do not walk around with my head in a fog....






Good morning and happy Monday! I am sitting here with my windows open and one would think I am living in a rain forest, the birds are singing louder than I have ever heard, the tweet, tweet, tweets are coming from all directions and it is just beautiful! I have been sitting out on the porch with my cup of coffee, being serenaded, and having a very humbling chat with our Father in heaven...OH what a beautiful time to spend with the one you love most! This month God directed me to write on Faith, HE started it out with my own personal FAITH being tested and HE provided in a huge way...I love HIM so much for the lessons HE teaches me each day, for the pain and struggling HE carries me through and for the reward in seeing prayer upon prayer answered; validating that HE is real, HE is on the job, and HE will never let us fail as long as we cling to HIS words, share HIS love, and never stop believing.

I have several prayer request that I would like to share with you this morning, and I ask that you take a few moments to pray with me as I have seen what mass prayer can do. I know that God hears my prayers, and HE hears your prayers, and I know that when we gather.... miracles come forth....First I have a family member, well my ex~husbands family but divorce never took the friendships I made, way back then...A sweet lady, Anna, took her last breath a few days ago and joined many of her family in paradise, I would ask that you lift each of the family still here on earth, asking that our Father in heaven will lead and guide them, that HE will comfort them when they feel they can no longer walk the path and that they be filled with peace in knowing that she is now walking the golden path to stand at the right hand of God, that she earned her wings and is no longer in pain nor is she suffering. I ask that God fill them with the knowledge that she is finally free and that one day when they are called home, she will stand with the rest of their loved ones who have been called and will greet them at the gate with pure love and joy. I received a prayer request late last night, after I had gone to be and would ask that you pray with me over a man who is in the transition to go home, cancer has taken his body and he lingers in wait of the hand of GOD to reach down and lift him. The family has suffered so much in watching as his body has become weaker, they have stood in wait with swollen eyes and heavy hearts watching him become more and more weak..The storms have raged, the waves have crashed pushing them down and then up again...Father God bless this family with sweet relief, give them peace in their minds, calm in their hearts, and comfort in their bodies as this man's journey comes to an end. Be with each of them and help them to make a way so that the pain and struggling will become bearable and that they feel a renewed sense of peace within the confines of your love filled robes. A lady we prayed over yesterday is still in critical condition but her prognosis is not looking as grim as it did, she has had multiple surgeries through the day yesterday and has a huge battle to win, Father we ask you to infuse her with a strength that can come from no where else but your loving hands, bring her back to 100% so that she can continue to raise her son, so that she can watch him grow and have many years with him. Father there is so much need for prayer, so many who are engulfed in the flames of "life" and who seem to not be able to see an end to the fire...Today I ask that you see each of our needs, that you make provision for us, and that you give each of us a day of peace filled love. Shelter us from the ravages of the storm and allow us to sit quietly under the protection of your robes. In the name of Jesus Christ I ask these mercies and favors. Amen. 

I am not a blind woman, I do not walk around with my head in a fog...I see the struggles each day, I am part of the struggle each day, I sit and I see our country becoming weaker and weaker, I see God being pushed out of our schools, our government buildings, our military...etc...I see him being "not needed" when we need him now more than ever. I make mistakes, I sin, I get down and allow satan to breath down my neck, I get confused and I fall into pits of depression...and then like a phoenix, I rise, stronger than I was the day before. I open my eyes each morning breathing the air of a new day and I sing, I praise, I cry and I am humbled. I am so blessed each time that I do open my eyes for I know God is giving me another chance at getting it right! Thank you Father God for this day, and I thank you in advance for pulling me through it, I ask that you give me strength to repel the evil one and to follow gently and slowly in your footsteps. In the name of Jesus I lift all who are reading this Father, I lift them and their specific need so that you can bless them the way you continue to bless me. In the name of Jesus Christ I ask that you show them today that YOUR love is bigger than anything they might encounter and all you ask in return  for this great love is their obedience and honor! AMEN and AMEN again...

No comments: