and OFF we go!!!!




Good morning and happy Sunday, I am so very sorry that I have been away and have not taken time to check in on each of you and to lift prayers for you...just because I have not been writing does in no way mean I have not been praying for you...YOU and yours are in my morning "chat time" with our Father in heaven and I am throughout the day asking God to see your need and make provision for each of you!


It was a very busy month of July leaving us with beginning a new chapter in our lives for August...Wayde was laid off from work the 2nd Monday of July and my Strokes of Love business began to boom, we made the decision right away to make a move to Kansas where we will be closer to our daughter and grandson but it was done with much much much sadness at the thought of leaving John and James Waydes sons. I guess there are bittersweet emotions in every thing we do, every choice we make, and in every breath we take...WE have prayed over an over again for God to point us in the direction he would have us go and the finger seems to always point to Kansas...I only pray that the boys will be willing to come out and visit with us and that we will be afforded situations that will allow us to come back here and visit them. 

Life is so funny, when I came to Utah 20 years ago I was a scared young lady with a second grader venturing out into a world I had never known, all I had ever known was Texas..all I had ever known was family, and then boom I was in another state very far away and virtually alone....when I had the opportunity to move back to Texas I declined as I felt that Utah was where I was meant to be. Many of you know it has been difficult not to be close to my family but it was what God needed from me to make me grow up, to be independent, to use my own brain for a change. He needed me to seek HIM out and to allow my heart to be engulfed with the Holy Spirit, he needed me to find myself and let me tell you there were a lot of yucky things under the masks that I had worn for so many years. As I began to peel layer after layer off of me I began to like what I was seeing, I began to love the core me and I began to find out what I liked and did not like, I began to see my own value and that is when I began to live. I am a different person leaving Utah than I was when I got here. I am so strong in my FAITH, I am independent, I am more in tune with my surroundings and I am so very much in love with my life. I have a wonderful husband who is all I have ever prayed for in my  life, I have a grandson who I will get to see growing up, I will be much closer to my family in Texas, Wayde will be much closer to his family in Pennsylvania and I know that God  has pointed us toward Kansas with a purpose in mind...who knows...I might just be able to finish my classes and become a minister???? I don't know at the moment what God has in store for us, but I do know it will be good, I do know that he will not lead us anywhere that he will not protect us and I do know that no matter where we are as long as we cling to HIM we will be okay! I pray for you a great day, I ask God to bless you with all of the things you have need of and I ask HIM to point you in the right direction of your life today!!!! It takes a huge leap of FAITH to make these types of changes but I am BELIEVING and I am TRUSTING that HE will never leave nor forsake us! 

May God bless you with "enough" today:)

No comments: