kicking myself in the bum!!!





Good evening my friends, yes it has been a long time since I have written but I learned a huge lesson this evening coming from a huge answer in prayer and I have to share it...I know I have vowed as of late to get my blog back on track....I will get this back on track and I will get this back in the business of hopefully touching those who need to be touched....

Let me start with telling you what happened to me today...I was in fervent prayer with God this morning asking him what more I can do, it seems we will be on level ground and then something else hits us sending us into a tail spin again....I was on a pity pot, I was angry, I was loud, I was not reverent at all in prayer....I finally realized that I was blaming the wrong person and then asked him to forgive my outburst, my finger pointing and my pity....I told him I loved him and that I am in it to win it, I am here to serve HIM, and I am here to spread HIS love and HIS spirit...I closed my prayer, came inside to my paint room, opened up my computer and refreshed it, all of a sudden something so bizarre happened......my blog page popped up, I have not been on my blog in weeks and there it was right there on the screen begging for attention.......IT CAUGHT MINE for sure.....I know what God needs me to do, he needs me to spread his word, he needs for me to be filled in the spirit of HIM....I them went about my day and found myself touched to my very core by a comment that was made about me, my heart was so humbled by this sweet lady and I knew right then and there that I need to get my voice back out here and share these things with each of you...

Join me in some scripture and know that I am going to be focused and diligent...I love my Father in heaven and want to share my love with you!!!! May you feel his spirit, his love, and that he is the ONE who is for you and  never against you.....


Matthew 28:19 ESV / 272 helpful votes

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Mark 16:15 ESV / 229 helpful votes

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

Helpful Not Helpful
Matthew 24:14 ESV / 96 helpful votes

And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Galatians 6:9 ESV / 76 helpful votes

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

2 Timothy 3:16 ESV / 59 helpful votes

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Psalm 96:3 ESV / 54 helpful votes

Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!

No comments: