testing, testing 1, 2 3.... trying this again:)

Hello to all, I am trying this again today because blogspot had some trouble and my entire site was deleted by them today. So hopefully I will get you to re-follow me so I can see if this is going to be something I enjoy. I so appreciate each and every one of you and pray that  we can benefit many on here with the wonderful power of prayer. I would like to share stories about blessings and miracles that have happened in our lives, I welcome comments and of course if you ever need special prayer for yourself, or anyone, please do not hesitate to let me know. I have a host of friends who are indeed, prayer warriors, and I know that mighty things happen with mass prayer. I will try to write  each day and share on here as I do on facebook! I look forward to your fellowship and your friendship.....

No comments: