I am ready to take the weight challenge and I need your help! Also some GREAT scriptures on PERSEVERANCE! Join me if you will!!!



     Good evening, good evening, good evening! What a nice day it has been, what a wonderful visit I had with some friends one who has come for a visit from California, one who has suffered addiction and has been clean for just shy of 10 years, she is an inspiration to me in all that she does and I look at her and know that anyone can overcome anything in life with strength and perseverance! It has been a struggle for her but she has done it and continues to do it "one day at a time!"
     I am sitting here watching biggest loser and stand in awe at the dedication and umph these contestants put in to this show. I look at them and think to myself, I know I can do this, I know I can do this, I know I can! Tomorrow I will begin a diet and will be embarrassed to report in to you guys each week as I am starting at a very big weight...but if they can do it...I KNOW I CAN...I pray that  you will lift me in prayer each day for strength and for the grit I need to succeed! I will report in my weight each week on Tuesday so that I can feel more like I am a real true part of the biggest loser!
     Tonight I want to thank each and every one of you for always standing in agreement and joining me in prayer when prayer is asked of you, it makes my heart so humbled to know that so many are filled with faith and love for God and know the value and the power of prayer! You all are amazing!! I love you:) I ask that  you join me in prayer tonight for all of the ones struggling with "life" health, rehab, finance, relationships, our country, our military and all other things that are hurdles and mountains! With God any and all things are possible, hold fast to you faith and never ever give up! God bless each and every one of you.


The Bible is a great source of inspiration to those facing trials and tribulations. The Bible instructs Christians to be patient and persevere in the face of trials. Waiting on the Lord when sickness or other situations happen is often difficult. These Scriptures on Perseverance should be read slowly allowing them to work into your heart. An old testament saint Job is mentioned in Bible Verse #10 on this list and the book of Job is a great Bible Study Reading for those going through a trial. Feel free to use this study for a topical Bible Study on perseverance, a devotion or Sunday School lesson.
10 Bible Scripture Verses on Perseverance

Hebrews 10:36 - #1 Perseverance Scripture- Endurance

For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.

1 Corinthians 13:6-7 - #2 Bible Verse on Perseverance- Love

it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.





2 Thessalonians 3:13 - #3 Bible Quote on Perseverance- Keep doing Good!

As for you, brothers, do not grow weary in doing good.

Romans 5:3-4 - #4 Scripture About Perseverance- Rejoice in Sufferings

More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope,

Galatians 6:9 - #5 Bible Verse About Perseverance- In Due Season

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.


James 1:12 - #6 Bible Scripture on Perseverance- Patience
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

Revelation 2:13 - #7 Perseverance Verse- Hold Fast

I know where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. Yet you hold fast my name, and you did not deny my faith even in the days of Antipas my faithful witness, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
James 1:2-3 - #8 Scripture for Perseverance- TrialsCount it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.

1 Timothy 4:16 - #9 Bible Verse About Perseverance- Persistance

Keep a close watch on yourself and on the teaching. Persist in this, for by so doing you will save both yourself and your hearers.

James 5:11 - #10 Bible Verse About Perseverance- Job as an Example

Behold, we consider those blessed who remained steadfast. You have heard of the steadfastness of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, how the Lord is compassionate and merciful.
I pray that these Bible Verse Scriptures on Perseverance were helpful to you today. Feel free to add your favorite Perseverance Verse to the comments so this may be a better resource to those that find it.
Resource:
The Holy Bible, English Standard Version


No comments: