When you are pleasing God, satan will ALWAYS try stop you!!!!

   

 Good morning and happy Friday! Sorry for being so late with my blog this morning, I slept in a little later today and boy does it feel good! Normally I am up until somewhere around 2 a.m. and rarely sleep passed 7 a.m., today was a treat for me!
     This morning in prayer I prayed for each of you, I asked God to be the force behind your actions today, I asked him to gently nudge you forward to the area he needed you most and to allow the Holy Ghost to impress upon you the "what you can do to make a difference" in someones day! I asked God to bless you abundantly for the good that you are doing and to gently take your hand and lead you if you were having issues or struggles! I bowed my head in humility and prayed for change for each of us, he knows what change is needed in our lives and I know that with prayer and continued faith he will intervene and show us the way! I prayed my normal usual prayers and then asked God about the issue I ran into yesterday, the issue of my praying "so much" of being "too spiritual" of being a "Jesus Freak" I asked him if I needed to back off or if I was pleasing him, I began to close my prayer when a wonderful warmth and a glorious peace crossed over my heart! I asked this because of the "from time to time" ridicule I receive over my blog and my prayers on facebook, I asked him if I was going "overboard" with my praying as I have been told I am doing! I asked him to fill me with peace and calm if I am where he wants me to be, if not to show me what I need to do to be more in his favor! The most beautiful, wonderful, warm feeling of peace came across my body, I began to weep and I knew that I am doing what he wishes for me to do! I will not waiver from this and I will "keep on keepin on" as I always say! I will not let the nay sayers tell me I am over the top, I will not listen to those who belittle me for praying and I will not allow the ones who wish nothing more to do with me for whatever their reasons are to deter me from my "earthly" journey.
     Today I pray that if you are struggling with a question of "right and wrong" that you will join me "on bended knees" and ask God, as I did, for a sign to show you if you are or not on the right track, when he verifies to you that you are, revel in the feeling you get, it is the best of the best heart feeling you will ever experience! Peace be with each of you and know that you are loved and so very appreciated.
Don't quit

The Don't Quit presentation is based on a famous poem which was written many years ago. The author of this poem is unknown. Sadly, in recent years a number of people have claimed ownership of the poem and some have even claimed to have written it themselves!
Here is the original poem in it's entirety:
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor's cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

- Author unknown

   
     

No comments: