Will you come and pray with me?

 

      As the close to another day come to us, the night upon us, I lift prayer that if you are out and about this evening that you arrive and return without incident. I pray that you find yourself among friends, that you live, laugh and love with gusto!
     Prayers have been answered for my daughter's great grandmother, she finally gave up the battle and has allowed herself to go home to those who anxiously have been awaiting her arrival and is now soaring with the angels, she has reached out to the hand of Christ and is now home with her kind and loving father. I thank you for all of your prayers and I know that there is sadness of heart for Megan and her family but I also know that there is relief that this sweet lady will no longer be in pain! I ask you to pray with me for a friend of mine who is celebrating her anniversary today without her mate, he was called home much to early, God had a special, specific plan for him, a task that only he could fulfill, the heartache and pain have been terrific for my friend and has really taxed her emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I ask that you all pray fervently for her, that she be able to feel her husbands spirit wo strong this day, that he be able to impress upon her heart that he is only gone in body, that he is with her and their children in all things and he want for her to live! We can go through life without living which has been her life since he was called! I pray this night for her peace, for her calm and for her comfort, Father touch her with his spirit and allow her to begin to heal! I ask that you join me in prayer for one of my inspirations in life, for a lady who blesses me each and every day with her insight to Heavenly Father, with her love for him and for her faith and example! Her mother grows weary, her life lived long here on earth, she is tired and is beginning to make preparation for her journey home, she has lived such a wonderful life filled with family and friends, she has a daughter that adores her and that I am sure she is very hesitant to leave her here! Father I humbly ask that you allow every second that they are together to be filled with wonder and awe, that the love they have for one another be stronger than even imagined and that  the appreciation for one another be expressed even if only through eye contact. Let both of them feel peace and comfort in the knowledge that we are promised eternal life!
     As always I pray for those struggling with health both physical and emotional, those suffering financial difficulties, those thread bare  from relationship woes, those who are in the dark and desperately seeking the light that they might be led to someone who will make a difference. I pray for our military and for our country also I pray for my unborn grandbaby, may he/she be strong and growing daily, please bless both my baby and her baby abundantly! Father, bless us with your love and your mercy, I love you above all. In the name of Christ I pray, amen.

     God calls us to love, support, and encourage one another...

God showed how much he loved us by sending his only Son into this wicked world to bring to us eternal life through his death. In this act we see what real love is: it is not our love for God but his love for us when he sent his son to satisfy God’s anger against our sins. Dear friends, since God loved us as much as that, we surely ought to love each other too. Mark 5: 1-2
Love each other with brotherly affection and take delight in honoring each other. Never be lazy in your work, but serve the Lord enthusiastically. Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and prayerful always. When God’s children are in need, you be the one to help them out. And get into the habit of inviting guests home for dinner or, it they need lodging, for the night. Romans 12: 10-13 TLB
 And let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t get discouraged and give up. That’s why whenever we can we should always be kind to everyone, and especially to our Christian brothers. Galatians 6: 9-10 TLB

No comments: