Coincidence???? I THINK NOT!!!!




Good morning and happy Friday to each of you! One day closer to the big BIRTHDAY BASH, celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, are you getting excited? We are at a cool 24 degrees this morning with a titch of wind so I decided instead of sitting out and shivering, I will write from within the warmth and comfort of my home. I will be out to see the sunrise and listen as the world wakes up!

In prayer this morning I thanked heavenly Father for what so many of us consider coincidence..how many times have things happened in your life, at that moment they might have been bothersome, at that moment they might have caused frustration, or worry. Then later on you realized that if it had not happened things would have worked out much differently. I thanked him for loving me enough to intercede when I am in the path of danger, I thank him for loving me enough to care! I asked God to bless each of you this day, to provide you with your needs, to see where there is potential danger in your life and redirect your steps, I asked him to wrap his loving arms around you and allow you to feel all that you are to him, how much he loves you and his will for you to stay on the path that leads to him. I asked him to walk beside each of us today and to nudge us when we begin to do things that are not pleasing to him...if you fee a nudge...listen and know he is leading and guiding you! I asked him to continue to bless those who are battling and struggling with 'life' to give a sense of "it will be okay". Father God, hold each of us in your loving arms shielding us from all things bad! In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen. 

Can you think of a time in your life when something or someone came between what you had planned to do? If not...read the accounts of the ones who were supposed to be in the twin towers the morning the planes hit. Can you think of a time when you had a flat, when you forgot something and had to turn around and go back, when a car in front of you was traveling slower than you wanted and you could not get around? Have you??? I do not take things such as this as a hindrance, I always take a second and say "I don't know the reason for this...but I thank you for it happening. Do you consider these things coincidences? I consider them gifts from God. He has ordered our lives and he does make a way for us to have every opportunity to stay on track, so the next time something is thrown in your path, how about a quick thank you and not a quick anger or curse word! God is good all of the time, all we need do is allow him to  guide us. 

" In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps" 

Proverbs 16:9

NIV



Call from ALMIGHTY GOD

This story involves a pastor of a storefront church. The pastor’s church is called The Almighty God Tabernacle. On a Saturday night not long ago, this pastor was working late, and decided to call his wife before he left for home. It was about 10:00 PM, but his wife didn’t answer the phone. The pastor let it ring many times. He thought it was odd that she didn’t answer, but decided to wrap up a few things and try again in a few minutes.

When he tried again she answered right away. He asked her why she hadn’t answered before, but she said that it hadn’t rang at their house. They brushed it off as a fluke and didn’t give it a second thought.

The following Monday, the pastor received a call at the church office, which was the phone that he’d used that Saturday night.

The man that he spoke with wanted to know why he’d called on Saturday night. The pastor couldn’t figure out what the guy was talking about. Then the guy said, “It rang and rang, but I didn’t answer. “The pastor then remembered the mishap and apologized for disturbing him, explaining that he intended to call his wife.

The man said, “That’s OK. Let me tell you my story. You see, I was planning to commit suicide on Saturday night, but before I did, I prayed, ‘God if you’re there, and you don’t want me to do this, give me a sign now.’ At that point my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID, and it said, ‘Almighty God’. I was too afraid to answer!”

Author Unknown

No comments: