My Convenience Store Angel and how he helped me back on track.......




Good morning and happy weekend, I pray this Saturday morning is as eventful as mine has been, for the last few days I have had such a hard time getting motivated to write here on my blog, I have been down in the dumps and feeling a bit spent on faith, not saying my faith is gone, I just have been feeling really picked on and having a lot of "why us" questions, seems every time it looks like we are going to pull out of our hole something new comes along to knock us back down. I know God has a plan and I know he needs for me to keep on the path, he wills for me to place blind faith in him and he promises that if I do this he will provide a way for us. I have been clinging to that mustard seed very much for the last three days and today......that mustard seed sprouted. I had to run to the convenience store this morning, something I never do....we were out of a commodity that we cannot really make it without so off I went, Wayde still sleeping and his phone not where he could hear it. I ran into the store, made my purchase, returned to my vehicle and shazam...it would not start, the battery seemed to have just died. I lamented, why me God....why me??? I called a friend who lives not far from me and asked if her honey could come to help me, of course she said! I was sitting with my hood up waiting when a man approached me asking if I were okay, I told him what was going on and he stuck his head under my hood and went fast to work on cleaning the terminal of my battery...he got it fixed right up and I thanked him whole heartedly. He went to his vehicle and brought to me a "million dollar bill" and asked me if I would read the back. I read it and found the question to be "the million dollar question" " will I go to heaven when I die" I told him I had just written a blog on this subject no long ago and I then told him about my feelings this week and how he had renewed my faith in mankind by his kind and caring help, tears in my eyes I told him that indeed he was my angel today. He said that he never comes to the convenience store but had such a prompting this morning that he got up and drove down...WOW does God not work in mysterious ways...WOW does God not feel our spirit and know just what we need to kick start up? WOW do I feel better, energy renewed, spirt renewed, faith renewed...WOW, WOW, WOW...is all I can say. I exchanged information regarding my blog and am sure he will be visiting her, so to him I would like to say...Thank you my convenience store angel...you not only got me back on the road but you warmed my heart and got be back on a good track. Sheer act of selflessness are what keep so many of us going, I so appreciate you for being kind and caring...God bless you over and over again my new brother in Christ. 

My favorite prayer, I wish to share with you today...

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.  
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  
Forgive me this day for I have sinned. 
I ask now for Your forgiveness.  
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. 
Let me make the best of each and every day 
and give my best in all that is put before me.  
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.  
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.  
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.  
And when this world closes in on me, 
let me remember Jesus' example --- 
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will. 
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.  But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
This is my prayer; I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.



No comments: