Another validation of GOD's loving hand!! A TRUE CHRIST~MAS MIRACLE!!!







A TRUE CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!

I am a bit slow in getting this story written and I apologize, you know sometimes the holiday season make me melancholy and I don't feel very inspired to do much of anything, I guess I sit on my pity pot and tend to let things pass me by. This year has been worse than most as I was blessed with a grandson earlier in the year and so badly wished to be with him on his first Christmas....the day came and went and here I sat in Utah and he is Kansas. I hate when I feel this way but always know that GOD will bless me with something that makes me stand up, shake it off and move forward...

We all read about tragic storied in the news, we all hear about the woes of others never thinking that something bad could happen to someone close to us...well I am here to tell you this happened to a sweet friend of mine on facebook, the following story is about her daughter, son~in~law, and her two precious grandbabies.....If you are needing an uplift, if you are needing another validation of the power our Father in Heaven has, if you are needing to feel uplifted and spiritually satisfied....this is a story for you! GOD is good all of the time and I am praising his HOLY NAME for the outcome of what could have been a tragedy. Please click on the link below and share in this MIRACULOUS story with me!!! AMEN and AMEN again!!!



http://www.lawrenceburgnow.com/videos12/dec/jlee2.html


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest factor
to take into account of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while folks
consider concerns that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other people could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you
My page sprint